Like it, but for another purpose

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014

So I got this because I have trouble sleeping and thought if I added some drops to my bath at night it would help. I like the fragrance a lot, but the "head" fragrance of lavendar is not heavy enough for me. So, I repurposed it to use for my laundry and cleaning solutions. I absolutely love it, everything smells so good.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013

Love the scent,feel calming and relax.

Good

Posted by 5525953007483305701 on Jan 21, 2014

Smells citrusy.

AWESOMe product!

Posted by 5660758620949070723 on Feb 24, 2014

Helps wonders to have a good night sleep! I applied a tiny bit on the sides of my head and had a really good night of sleep! lots of dreams too, loved the smell! I am gonna start using it as a mist with a water spray bottle or maybe in a difuser...really good product!

ME ENCANTA!!!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo he usado en un difusor para aceites esenciales de la misma marca y bueno...el resultado es espectacular....tiene un olor cítrico riquísimo a la vez que relajante, se perfuma toda la casa, la verdad que el olor me gusta mucho además es muy relajante. Repetiré sin duda. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !

Posted by 5287943857469078805 on Dec 31, 2015

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !

Sleep Blend, Peaceful Sleep

Posted by 5701989178071605694 on Feb 05, 2014

Makes a relaxed and pleasant environment, Very pleasant smell Not Dominating or interfering

Peace Sleep lives up to the name.

Posted by 5110878747856598990 on Apr 04, 2014

This combination of oils is fantastic. The first night I had a very "hard sleep" which was great!! I suffer from Insomnia and do take meds for that, but I don't think I toss and turn anymore since I started misting my pillows and the tops of the blankets, sheets & bedspread!! WILL CERTAINLY keep this as a sleep staple!!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Sleep Blend, Peaceful Sleep, 1 fl oz (30 ml)(NOW-07607)

Posted by 5076627603188236803 on Jan 30, 2014

Interesting smell, but does not affect sleep.

smells good!