• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

So and so.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

The smell is a bit strong, and not very pleasant. I guess that you have to mix it with another oil, such as vanilla for a more balanced scent. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

smells like real tangerine

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Oct 26, 2012

Smells like real tangerine. Use it an the aroma-lamp, bath salts, etc Пахнет настоящим мандарином. Использую в арома-лампе и добавляю в соль для ванн.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tangerine

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012

great smell! i use it in aromalamp, add it in cosmetics

Smells lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.

Tangerine Oil

Posted by Reviewer3021368 on Jan 30, 2011

Yummy scent,very fresh! Fast shipping and great packaging!

Now Foods Tangerine

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014

Lovely and natural.

Wonderful scent

Posted by ArunaDawn on May 02, 2016

I am really pleased with the fresh scent of this oil, and at such an affordable price. I use this in a water based aromatherapy diffuser and it lasts for hours. Will order again and again. Very please with NOW oils

Yummy scent

Posted by Reviewer1121725 on Mar 15, 2009

I'm so happy I ordered this. It's different from the orange and it smells so refreshing. I use it in my kitchen along or mixed with cinnamon or clove. Fast shipping and great packaging. Will order again.

Nice

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

My favourite smell when it comes to essential oils! Tangerine really makes my day! use some oil as base and put it on my neck!

love the smell

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on May 24, 2014

the smell is great, the only downside is that you need a lot of drops in order for the scent to be noticable when mixing it with cremes ect.