Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Great price great product!

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Jan 29, 2012

We use this for our laundry.

Great for pimples

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

I mix a few drops with my face oil each night and it helps to clear up and prevent pimples.

Great !

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Apr 04, 2013

Works great on skin fungus !

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

Parfait

Posted by Tweasty on Jun 03, 2015

Il est génial pour les cuirs chevelu qui démangent. Et quelque gouttes suffisent pour qu'il diffuse son parfum

Very happy with this oil.

Posted by Reviewer3059052 on Dec 13, 2015

It is good to have this in our cupboard! A useful oil to have on hand!

Huile essentielle de tea tree

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

Rien à redire, huile essentielle de tea tree pure et naturelle. Je l'utilise sur les imperfections, boutons etc. Satisfaite !

Excellent for oily/acne skin

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

I add this oil in all my skin products and hair shampoo for prevent oily excess. I have good results