Seca granitos / Bueno para cabello graso

Posted by Nikoru on Oct 02, 2014

Su olor es fuerte y alcanforado pero me agrada, lo he utilizado para secar granitos y va de maravilla. He agregado algunas gotitas en mi shampoo para cabello graso y funciona bastante bien. También he puesto un poco en mi crema humectante de noche mezclandolo y con eso he prevenido la salida de mas granitos, aunque se debe tener cuidado en su contacto con los ojos ya que los irrita. Si estas congestionado puedes poner un poco alrededor de tu nariz, sentirás un efecto mentolado y te descongestionaras. Lo recomiendo totalmente! ♥ (b^ー°) (Visita mi perfil para obtener el codigo de descuento)

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by 4740777592844916963 on Jan 02, 2015

Es un aceite de buena calidad, yo lo uso mucho, para diversas cosas.

Great antiseptic, and antibacterial.

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on May 09, 2016

I have used tea tree for many years and this brand is as very good and very inexpensive. Good quality at a great price.

great values

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Aug 11, 2016

I use it everywhere for house cleansing! Love it

Multipurpose

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 21, 2014

I was at body shop the other day when I was interested in buying there tea tree products and then I realised why don't I just order this oil and save some money.I just love it. It's 100% pure and undiluted. I use a few drops in my face wash or body wash, I also put some in the laundry detergent and floor mopping liquid. I use a few drops of it while inhaling steam for my sinus infection. I use it in my face masks. I am going to make a DIY deodarant and room freshner soon with this and the other essential oils that I ordered. I am trying to go as much chemical free as possible. It burns if you use too much of it on the face coz its very strong. So you need to dilute it.

Me encanta!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Tiene un olor fuerte si lo hueles directamente desde el bote pero para usarlo como aromaterapia es genial! Me encanta...parece que estás convirtiendo tu casa en un baño árabe..me recuerda al olor que hay en los baños árabes. Y también lo uso para secar granitos y va genial porque se usa solo una gota y el bote trae 30 ml así que para ese fin me puede durar la vida entera! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Not the strongest

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 29, 2013

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by 4928455018843151326 on Jan 02, 2016

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.