I never had clearer skin

Posted by chglende on May 04, 2015

I have used this for a skin infection (looked like acne/rosacea) and a mild sinus infection and it didnt take long before i was healthy again. I don't need cream foundation anymore

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

smells not fresh

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jan 03, 2014

smells rancid. I was expecting sweet and spicy smell of tea tree but it is not.