Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.

so so

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Nov 30, 2014

won't buy this again

odio el olor

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 16, 2014

odio el olor de este aceite, no lo soporto, se incrusta en la nariz y no hay quien lo saque. lo he usado para ponerlo localmente en los granitos de la cara cuando me sale alguno, y la verdad es que funciona, hace que desaparezcan mas rapido, pero como huele tan mal lo uso poco la verdad. lo tengo un año y el bote esta entero, porque solo hay que usar una gota. la pena es que caduca pronto cuidado con ponerlo cerca de los ojos porque hace que te escuezan! si no fuera por el olor le pondria 5 estrellas

Buen precio

Posted by KELLAS on Apr 06, 2015

Aceite de arbol de te a buen precio..lo compre para probarlo cuando me salgan calenturas en los labios.Aun no lo he usado.

Usalo junto a tu tonico

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Lo compre para los granitos, y la verdad que no he notado muchos efectos, ya que lo mezclo junto al tónico en el algodón y me lo aplico así porque se supone que desinfecta, veremos a ver.

No funciona como me esperaba

Posted by 5715421641651679829 on Jun 01, 2015

He probado otros mucho mas efectivos.

Good, however...

Posted by 5302309843575287415 on Feb 07, 2016

it's good quality and all, but it leaked all over my package. which is a shame, since this oil was the reason I ordered over Internet, because it's not allowed to sell tea tree oil here in Norway... This was the only oil in my package that leaked.

You get what you paid for

Posted by 5388780587705483112 on Apr 03, 2016

Not the highest quality but still good.

Ok