such an uplifting blend!

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 21, 2014

This is an amazingly uplifting blend - not too sharp, just shiny and uplifting as it is promised. I put a few drops in a small cotton ball and stuff it in my bra when I go to they gym. I get whiffs of the scent constantly and it helps get going.

heavenly

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

WOW this is a pickup great scent not too overpowering a cotton ball with a few drops tucked in the bra does wonders when stuck in the office makes one think of the sunny Mediterranean beautiful citrus scent,

My favorite of the Now Oil blends...

Posted by 5063832903295107452 on Mar 26, 2014

I've tried several, and this wonderfully citrusy, limey, slightly herbal blend is terrific. Easy to order several of Now' single essential oils and blend them yourself in roughly the combination of the pre-blended Now Oils for a savings of about 75%. Very high quality and amazing body scent throughout the day when used as a bath soak in the morning.

Happy!

Posted by 5394322752378850290 on Mar 24, 2014

Clients love this, I do too! I wear it as perfume as well <3

Love this scent

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Jan 04, 2014

Nice my favourite from the collection

Smells fresh and citrusy!

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jan 14, 2014

Absolutely love this-smells so good and is uplifting just as the label suggests.

Very uplifting...

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jan 28, 2014

I enjoy this scent very much! I burn it in an oil burner and add it to homemade cleaner.

Truely pleasant

Posted by 5088410908571389974 on Feb 05, 2014

The smell is really very pleasant and optimistic, not too sweet. Well constructed dripper, comfortable to use.

Nice gift - oil + diffuser pendant

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I bought several essential oils for my 10 year old daughter to help her concentrate when doing homework or reading. I purchased the oils along with Nature's Alchemy, Heart Necklace, Diffuser Pendant and diffuser pads (also on iHerb). My daugther's friends always play with it when they come over, so I have also purchased some for my daughter's friends birthdays. If you run out of diffuser pads (iHerb is often out of stock), just dab some oil onto a small bit of toilet paper or pull the tip off of a cotton bud/q-tip and insert into the pendant. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

smells nice

Posted by kei-rylie on Feb 19, 2014

very citrus but doesn't really have any uplifting effect