Great smell

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I use this to make flea & tick oil and everyone has complimented how good their dogs and cats smell now!

Not Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012

I was very disappointed with Ylang Ylang by "Now Foods". I found the smell to be very unpleasant. When you first open the bottle,the smell is strong; however, it does NOT last long (1/2 hour at most). It's not fragrant, it's not great on its own and it's not great with combination of other essential oils or creams. Not worth purchasing it again.

Rev Carmel Oxley

Posted by Reviewer2414879 on Jun 11, 2008

Memories are made of this!

I Love "Now" Essential oils

Posted by Reviewer3221210 on Dec 31, 2008

Now Foods essential oils are a tremendous value at iherb.com. I purchased several different scents to create facial toners for my girlfriends as holiday gifts and they were a big hit. Highly recommend.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Ylang Ylang Extra

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012

great smell! i use it in aromalamp, add it in cosmetics. it's great for hair and skin

Best Ylang Ylang

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

I prefer this version of ylang ylang offered by Now Foods over other brands. Nice fragrance. I use oil to help with circulation and as a nice romantic fragrance when combined with other complementary oils.

Amazing

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Such a beautiful scent, better than any brand I have tried before. So much more noticeably floral and sweet. I use this for my skin (balancing oily skin) but have become addicted to the smell and now use it as a cologne with patchouli. Outstanding product with excellent toning properties for all skin types.

Surprise

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

I am surprise that this Ylang Ylang smells so good given its price. Add it to my soap and diffuser with other EO. Smells good. This is my second bottle already.

Don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Jun 23, 2008

I'm surprised that often when you read product information for ylang ylang oil it says that it is a fragrance that is universally appealing. I find the smell bothersome and can't get past it. I did not enjoy this product. It claims to have a lot of benefits to the skin, but none that I have observed since suffering through using it despite it's strange/bad smell.

GREAT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521044 on Jun 18, 2010

The best we've ever used...customers love it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »