It's ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012

I didn't find it particularly fragrant nor powerful. I'm not impressed and won't purchase again. I'm glad to read there's many others who find it weak and smells off, it's not just me! It's the product. This smells nothing like the eucalyptus I knew as a kid for sinus steam inhalation. 3 stars for being organic but a disappointing purchase.

Excellent oil

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011

I bought this to diffuse and use on my chest when congested. Works well and smells clean. I trust Now Foods and trust that it is tested for purity and GC tested as well. One has to be careful of oils being extracted w/chemicals. Now Foods ensures they know their distributors and providers. I know ... I called and asked. Spoke to a knowledgeable nutritionist on staff. I believe it to be a quality company and product.

Eucalyptus Steam Therapy for Coughs

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 15, 2014

Soothed my wife's post-sinus infection cough almost immediately. Three drops in boiling water, put a towel over your head, and breathe in and out for 5-10 minutes. Personal experience trumps theory every time.

Olor en todo el pedido

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014

Incluí varios aceites esenciales en mi ultimo pedido, y este junto con el de Rosemary es el de olor más fuerte. En el paquete viene el bote dentro de una bolsa de plástico de burbujas. A pesar de sacar el envase seco, todos mis productos han adquirido un olor y regusto a aceite esencial, lo cual no me gusta nada. Como aceite no he probado aún todas sus posibilidades, pero ojo al incluirlo en un pedido con artículos comestibles. Mi chocolate de chocolove tiene regusto a eucalipto!

wonderful oil

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Oct 18, 2010

the organic Eucalyptus has a distinct smell, it is different from the normal Eucalyptus, it smells more like the Eucalyptus Radiata, i use it to make a spray with alcohol to desinfect and freshen the cages of my guinee pigs, the room always smells fresh, and the guinees like the smell. the price is excellent as always with Iherb products

Little milder than the non-organic version of it but its still ok :)

Posted by 4820012806700005772 on Aug 03, 2016

Nice softer smell than the non-organic-one but still usable.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1399333 on May 04, 2011

It's the first time I'm using the Now Foods manufacturer. I've purchased Aura Cacia in the past and prefer that smell over this product. There's something about the Now Foods oil that just seems off to me. It's not terrible and I'll finish using it - I typically use it in a diffuser or in the shower for the vapors - but won't purchase it again.

Yuck

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Jan 30, 2014

I've never smelled eucalyptus like this. Horrible!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on Sep 13, 2009

I boil about 1/2 cup of water, turn off the flame, and put in a few drops of Eucalyptus and Lavender oil (both NOW products) and it really helps clear up my sinuses. I do this in conjunction with a saline rinse with my Neti Pot, sometimes twice a day for really bad sinus infections. I think this does what it's suppose to do and at a very very reasonable price!

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 04, 2009

This oil is invigorating when I need a lift. I use an electric diffuser.