Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1223279 on May 28, 2009

I have recently started taking Now Foods, Eve. I could tell a difference in my energy level after taking it for only a week. There was one day I forgot to take them and I was so tired by that evening. When I take them, they help me have energy to get through the day.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Sep 15, 2009

I bought this for a friend of mine and she couldn't help but noticing the energy she felt only after a few days after starting to take these pills. I have a lot of experience with this Brand and it is always great quality. Beside that the price comparison with equivalent products is amazing.

6 pills YIKES!

Posted by Reviewer3300396 on Dec 01, 2010

When I ordered this, somehow I missed the part where it said I'd have to take 6 pills per day. This is my first multivitamin in a long time. Long ago, the ones I use to take were only one a day. I was expecting to take maybe 2 or 3, but I was kind of thrown off at the fact that I had to take 6 per day, and had decided not to buy this product again...AT FIRST. Then, one day, I caught myself rubbing my arm. Just rubbing and rubbing. I realized I was rubbing because it felt so soft. Then I realized that on the whole, my skin was much softer than usual. It's still very early, but I've never seen my skin this soft before. It almost feels like my little baby's skin. I usually have awful skin, I have eczema and sebbhoreic dermititis. It's still there, I still have to treat it, but it's MUCH less severe than it was. It's still kind of early to tell what other benefits I've noticed on this vitamin. I had no idea that this vitamin would help my skin so much so soon. For that reason alone, and since dealing with my skin has been my struggle for all of my life, I give this 5 stars. I've always been desperate to find something natural to help my skin, whatever it took. If it takes 6 pills a day to make my skin improve this much, then bring them on. I changed my mind and will be reordering. As for Iherb, as usual, they are awesome. I am a repeat customer because of their awesomeness. I don't and wouldn't purchase my supplements from anywhere else.

A brilliant multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2175206 on Aug 17, 2011

What a fantastic supplement-great value for a vitamin with such high levels of everything. I started to feel the difference from it after less than a week, and that was taking 4 per day, and not 6 as recommended on the jar. More energy and less mood swings, i suppose due to the improvement of body function. The need to take so many other supplements has been negated by the dosages in this one. Can highly recommend this one- a top class supplement for a great price- beats anything available here.

New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer1946558 on Nov 08, 2008

Bought these for my wife to try a different brand with different ingredients, changed from using Vitamin Shoppe womens multi. She has been using these for a couple of weeks. I notice a difference in her overall; more alert, energetic, mental focus is better. Also taking with NOW B50 vitamins. So far so good, will see how good in long term. I would recommend to try.

Stacy

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Nov 17, 2008

Really like this vitamin!

like the formula

Posted by Reviewer1822700 on Dec 27, 2008

The herb content is really good for female system and cycles.

Eve women's multiple 'NOW Foods'

Posted by Reviewer1900212 on Sep 19, 2008

I have used this product for 5 years. the NOW Foods uses quality ingredients in their vitamins. this one I would highly recommend for women of all ages.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1925360 on Feb 08, 2010

I have taken these before and they are a high quality product at a reasonable price. So often you can't find something good without paying a very high price for it. These help tremendously with ANY type of issue that women may have. They are packed full of all of the things we need. Thank you so much for this great product!! I would recommend it to anyone.

Super woman vits

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Jan 07, 2013

It's wonderful supplement for every modern woman who work hard - at home and at office. They bring me so much energy. Just what I needed. So I continue to take them and perhaps I will get some more soon.