Husband's perspective

Posted by Reviewer1059092 on Aug 28, 2008

This product is helping my wife (and therefore me) through mid-life.

Good for hormone regulation.

Posted by Reviewer1483778 on Aug 30, 2008

If I don't take evening primrose oil, my monthly schedule is all over the place. This is great to keep my hormones in balance, and therefore offsets some negative things that happen when I've got the wrong hormones for too long or too short of a time. These softgels are nice and small and easy to swallow.

Basic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on May 29, 2008

This is a great thing for all women to take on a regular basis. Nobody is getting enough essential fatty acids in their diet, so must supplement. Really good for PMS and menopausal symptoms. Best price anywhere -- as usual with iherb.com -- plus crazy fast delivery - theses guys rock!

A good all rounder

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

This is excellent since NOW makes it with no hexene which is a dangerous solvent.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Oct 13, 2009

Reduces breat tenderness.

Good product - skin and breast health

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011

I've been taking this product for a while now and it has totally put a stop to the benign breast lump I had which kept recurring over the years and turned out to be a cyst. Gone. Also my skin is very soft which i put down to EPO. I like this product as it also doesn't contain any soya derivatives.

Helpfull for menstrual cramps

Posted by Reviewer1974288 on Feb 14, 2011

I take one in the morning and one in the evening every day. They have reduced my menstrual cramps for 2 months now. I've noticed less PMS symptoms too.

Helps in mood

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 21, 2011

It helps mood when you have hormonal issues.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2938864 on Sep 26, 2008

evens out mood swings

Evening Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1969758 on Nov 28, 2007

I was told by my doctor who is a naturopath to take these. I, like one of the other reviews, have thyroid problems. I've only been taking them for some days.