Thyme works great

Posted by Reviewer2009667 on Dec 13, 2009

My lungs were extremely loaded up with junk from years of allergies. It took two bottles, but the Thyme did what it said it would, and turned the thick mucous to a liquid. I actually gurgled when I spoke. One day I hung upside down to see what would happen. Within a minute or two, this nasty tasting warm liquid from my lungs came out. Gravity allowed the thick mucous that had turned to liquid to easily come out of my lungs. In a day, I was a new person. I hadn't been able to breath for a few years. There were times that I woke up in a panic because was locked up and frantically looking for my inhaler. Amazing stuff. Not quite sure why the Fenugreek is added to the Thyme. I take a little now and then to keep things from loading up again.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Mar 16, 2011

I have known about the Fenugreek for a long time but now have discovered the product with Thyme in it. While I take this I don't have to go near my Asthma inhalers at all.I was always struggling to breathe before.I also recently had on of my chest infections.but the infection dissapeared without the usual antibiotics...still had a chesty cough but cleared up more quickly. Great product!

Great for sinus problems!!!

Posted by Reviewer1895890 on Jul 19, 2007

I have taken this for over a year just to help with my horrible sinus problems. I notice the difference if I do not take this everyday. I start to get bad sinus pain and leads to infection. It works for me! Try it, it's not very expensive!

Just as good as more expensive brands

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Feb 19, 2010

I take this for sinus/allergy congestion and it really works.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

We keep this on hand for our sinuses. It works to take daily as well.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1816921 on Feb 05, 2008

So Far so good. My mom's been taking it while also exercising (2, 40-minute walks daily) and she says she feels energetic. Her prandial blood sugar is now at or just below 130.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Feb 13, 2010

Is good for infection and illness.

It seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Mar 02, 2012

It really did seem like it dried up extra mucous in my nose. I did feel like my eyes were dried out from it too, but at least I could breathe through my nose!

Better digestions

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 28, 2012

My digestion is better with these capsules.

NOW Fenugreek and Thyme

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

I haven't used this much, but I think it's helpful for Candida or other infections I tend to get a lot of.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »