Now Foods, Feverfew, 100 Capsules

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2813641 From Idaho on Sep 12, 2010

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.

For me, useless

Posted by snowfitness1 From Tennessee on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this because I read the reviews of people having success using this for migraines. For me, it is absolutely useless. I've taken 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.....no help whatsoever. Will not buy again

Natural headache remedy

Posted by Reviewer1327634 From California on Feb 09, 2011

Really works. Take it when you think you might get one and keep taking it. read up on it. this is a valuable herb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2223691 From Australia on Aug 24, 2011

Have been taking for quite a while now and have had no sign of migraine in that time. Whether it is coincidence or it actually works, I will not stop taking Feverfew just in case!!

Feverfew - No more MIGRAINES

Posted by Reviewer3246965 From Indiana on Oct 09, 2011

OUR PASTOR & HIS WIFE RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME, I HAD MIGRAINES ALL THE TIME. I STARTED TAKING THESE & I DON'T MISS A DOSE. THEY ACTUALLY GAVE ME MY FIRST TWO BOTTLES. I TAKE THIS HERB TWICE DAILY, MORNING & EVENING. AS LONG AS THEY KEEP MAKING IT I WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE IT. NO MIGRAINES IN @ LEAST 6 MOS. PRAISE THE LORD! TAKE IT DAILY, NOT JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU NEED. THESE WERE A LIFESAVER FOR ME!!!! THANK YOU.