I'm glad I bought it!

Posted by Reviewer2271296 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought 5-HTP, Magnesium Citrate, and Feverfew for my husbands chronic migraines, that imitrex didnt even help. He was up to about 3-4 headaches a week. This combination is working!!!!!! He started the trio on January 1st, 2012 and he has not had a debilitating headache since! Only about 4 or so minor ones. I am very happy with this product's results!

Feverfew!!!

Posted by Reviewer2983926 on Aug 18, 2011

Feverfew is Great for Migraines!! If you have not tried Feverfew you should. I get real severe migraines and when I take feverfew it relieves the pain within 10 minutes!! Get FEVERFEW!!

Feverfew works well

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Feb 24, 2012

My daughter suffers from chronic heavy headaches and she has noticed an immediate difference with 1 capsule per day. Good product.

This helps stop migraines!

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with 5-HTP and acetaminophen at the first sign of a migraine and I can now usually stop it without having to resort to Ibuprophen or heavier meds. This is the real deal.

Less migrains

Posted by Reviewer2254545 on Sep 03, 2012

I`ve had bad migrains for atleast 15 years. Tried everything from acpupunkture, fysioteraphy, diffrent vitamins and diets. I read that alot of people here have had good effects wih feverfew and desided to try it. And for me it actually has been a lifechanger. Im down from a couple og attaks a week to maybe 2 a month and best of all I almost never have to take the medicin I`ve been hoping to be able to stop taking. I never write reviews, but this is so fantastic, and it`s worth a try. I take three every morning and have been taking them for 2-3 months now. Notised the effect after 2-3 weeks.

Great for headaches and migraines.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have known about this herb for more than twenty years. I have had it in my garden as well. I don't suffer from headaches, but every once and while when people I know have had headaches, I have had them eat a leave, and they reported the headache go away after half an hour or so. Now, twenty years after I first became familiar about this herb: My nephew has got some horrible migraine attacks. This spring he got five migraine attacks in a matter of two weeks. "Enough is enough", I thought and the first that came to my mind was this herb. (As well as searching the internet for other natural remedies.) I bought this product to him. I also I bought to him vitamin B-2 - which evidently is also good fighting migraines. Typically it takes three weeks before the effect takes place, but to my nephew it took place pretty quickly. It must be a month and a half ago that I bougth these products to him, and he has not had a single migraine attack since then. Hopefully not just a coincidence. When looking at other reviews here, I sincerely believe that this herb is really efficient, especially over time. (Most herbs work slowly before the effect sets in.) On a side-note: I remember reading ten years ago or so that school medicine acknowledged this plant, as they found the component in it, which is called 'parthenolide', to really have an effect against headaches and migraines. Obvous five stars from me.

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Dec 19, 2010

Sometimes I get regular old headaches from either detoxing heavy metals or when my electrolytes get out of whack. If I can't shake it on my own, or I get into an episode of nausea with my headache I take 4 of these capsules and get significant relief. Usually starts working within 10 minutes. Sometimes I take another 4 to suppress the pain even more if there's a need.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been a sufferer of chronic Migraine headaches for over thirty years. I've almost given up hope to find anything, prescription or otherwise, that will end or deter my Migraine flare ups. I've used Now Foods Feverfew for about three weeks. Wow. Life is Good! So this is how the rest of the world feels! Highly recommend. Can take up to six per day but I only use three daily, leaving the other three for a quick remedy should an attack take place. Big plus here. The Feverfew is a soft capsule which is easy to swallow. One of my problems is that my body tends to disregard medicinal benefits after a shot period of usage. I pray the Feverfew will be tolerated for a long time. Now Foods, Feverfew, for me, is a Godsend.

Relief from Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1765337 on Apr 05, 2010

I was a chronic migraine sufferer for 7 years. I would have periods where migraines would attack me any where between a week to 3 months every day. Even though I have a prescription to treat the pain, the medicine is not effective as a preventative measure. During one of my last bouts with migraines (a migraine every day for 3 months) I decided to incorporate fever few as a part of my vitamin regiment. within a week I noticed that my migraines became less severe and not as frequent. Eventually they stopped all together. I love this product and would recommend for anyone afflicted with migraines.

No more headaches!

Posted by Reviewer3287729 on Jun 30, 2009

I love Feverfew. The capsules seems to make it easier to digest. This has helped my migranes dramatically. I just take one a day in the afternoon. The more relaxed you can be after you take it the better. It helps the effects set in.