Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Feverfew, 100 Capsules

I'm glad I bought it!

Posted by Reviewer2271296 on Jan 24, 2012

I bought 5-HTP, Magnesium Citrate, and Feverfew for my husbands chronic migraines, that imitrex didnt even help. He was up to about 3-4 headaches a week. This combination is working!!!!!! He started the trio on January 1st, 2012 and he has not had a debilitating headache since! Only about 4 or so minor ones. I am very happy with this product's results!

Feverfew!!!

Posted by Reviewer2983926 on Aug 18, 2011

Feverfew is Great for Migraines!! If you have not tried Feverfew you should. I get real severe migraines and when I take feverfew it relieves the pain within 10 minutes!! Get FEVERFEW!!

Feverfew works well

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Feb 24, 2012

My daughter suffers from chronic heavy headaches and she has noticed an immediate difference with 1 capsule per day. Good product.

Less migrains

Posted by Reviewer2254545 on Sep 03, 2012

I`ve had bad migrains for atleast 15 years. Tried everything from acpupunkture, fysioteraphy, diffrent vitamins and diets. I read that alot of people here have had good effects wih feverfew and desided to try it. And for me it actually has been a lifechanger. Im down from a couple og attaks a week to maybe 2 a month and best of all I almost never have to take the medicin I`ve been hoping to be able to stop taking. I never write reviews, but this is so fantastic, and it`s worth a try. I take three every morning and have been taking them for 2-3 months now. Notised the effect after 2-3 weeks.

Great for headaches and migraines.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have known about this herb for more than twenty years. I have had it in my garden as well. I don't suffer from headaches, but every once and while when people I know have had headaches, I have had them eat a leave, and they reported the headache go away after half an hour or so. Now, twenty years after I first became familiar about this herb: My nephew has got some horrible migraine attacks. This spring he got five migraine attacks in a matter of two weeks. "Enough is enough", I thought and the first that came to my mind was this herb. (As well as searching the internet for other natural remedies.) I bought this product to him. I also I bought to him vitamin B-2 - which evidently is also good fighting migraines. Typically it takes three weeks before the effect takes place, but to my nephew it took place pretty quickly. It must be a month and a half ago that I bougth these products to him, and he has not had a single migraine attack since then. Hopefully not just a coincidence. When looking at other reviews here, I sincerely believe that this herb is really efficient, especially over time. (Most herbs work slowly before the effect sets in.) On a side-note: I remember reading ten years ago or so that school medicine acknowledged this plant, as they found the component in it, which is called 'parthenolide', to really have an effect against headaches and migraines. Obvous five stars from me.