Relief from Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1765337 on Apr 05, 2010

I was a chronic migraine sufferer for 7 years. I would have periods where migraines would attack me any where between a week to 3 months every day. Even though I have a prescription to treat the pain, the medicine is not effective as a preventative measure. During one of my last bouts with migraines (a migraine every day for 3 months) I decided to incorporate fever few as a part of my vitamin regiment. within a week I noticed that my migraines became less severe and not as frequent. Eventually they stopped all together. I love this product and would recommend for anyone afflicted with migraines.

No more headaches!

Posted by Reviewer3287729 on Jun 30, 2009

I love Feverfew. The capsules seems to make it easier to digest. This has helped my migranes dramatically. I just take one a day in the afternoon. The more relaxed you can be after you take it the better. It helps the effects set in.

Relief!!!

Posted by Reviewer2768505 on Nov 05, 2009

I have frequent headaches and migraines. Feverfew has been wonderful in treating them. Since starting this product my headaches have gotten fewer and less intense. I know the longer I take this the better it will be. I haven't had a migraine.

Great for migraine prevention

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Dec 12, 2009

I am using this more as a migraine preventative than for when I actually get them, and it seems to be making them less frequent and less severe when I do. But when I do have them, I am still having to use Tylenol. But overall I am very happy, and will keeping taking it every day.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2122258 on Jan 05, 2010

I was suffering from almost daily headaches. I thought I'd give feverfew a try and after only 3 weeks of taking it I have very few headaches and when I do get one and extra feverfew takes care of it quickly. Great product for me.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1803298 on Jan 26, 2008

I've been taking Feverfew for migraines and it works great!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Dec 21, 2010

I have used this product for a week, this seems to work on my migraines.

works to some extent

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Aug 23, 2011

Taking this greatly reduced the severity of migraines, but it took about 4-5 weeks before I noticed the effect. The only problem is you have to stay on it permanently. Although there are no known major side effects, it does decrease liver enzyme activity, so it's not something I want to take over the long term.

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1102605 on Nov 03, 2008

I have only been taking this product for a few weeks but have noticed a complete difference. I have not had the feeling of being headachyish since taking this product.

Migraines

Posted by Reviewer3083047 on Apr 10, 2009

Well they are not working that well for me, but that does not mean they don't work. I've only been taking for a couple of weeks.