Good product

Posted by Reviewer2751880 on Mar 16, 2009

NOW Foods is a reputable company. I am very comfortable using its products.

No fishy taste!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I have previously been taking Omega's 3 & 6 in fish oil form, but didn't like tasting it later. So far, this is easier on my stomach and from all I've read, offers the same heart health protection as well as others benefits as the fish oil based products. Still too soon to notice any other benefits.

Hot day

Posted by Reviewer1013654 on Jul 25, 2010

Well it was melted when we got it can you tell me it that is still or to use it we did get them all apart

Needed omega 3 alternative

Posted by Reviewer2104827 on Jan 15, 2008

I can't take fish oil so this is a great alternative.

Should have stuck with fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Jun 26, 2010

Taking 6 or 9 pills per day instead of 2 fish oil pills is getting annoying. Besides that the benefits/price are great

Not bad for the price

Posted by Reviewer2552544 on Aug 31, 2010

Quality stuff.

I NEED IT EVERYDAY

Posted by Reviewer3211658 on Nov 16, 2010

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL MY FAMILY

Noticed effects right away

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Nov 18, 2010

These seem to work well. The size is pretty big, so somebody with difficulty swallowing large pills might want to consider getting the oil by itself or something with smaller flax oil softgels.

Good and affordable...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Aug 05, 2010

Fresh, good and affordable. Very nice value for money, too because in my local stores, you'd pay about 3 times the price for the same amount of dosage of flax seed oil and same amount of pills. I got someone to help me buy this from Iherb. I'm currently taking this 3 times a day(1 pill each time). :) Haven't noticed anything yet but then again, improvements take time. Btw, I checked out a few other brands of Flaxseed oil and none of them can match Now Foods' in either contents of Omega 3-6-9 oils or in the pricing. The only bad thing is that the pills tend to melt a little when exposed to humidity. Oh well. :(

great product

Posted by Reviewer1659370 on Jan 18, 2010

Reasonably priced and good quality.