Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Flush-Free Niacin, Double Strength, 500 mg, 90 Vcaps

No Side Effects at all!

Posted by Reviewer1449471 on Oct 31, 2009

I have only been taking this for about 10 days. I have taken it at all different times of the day, with food and also on an empty stomach. I have not felt any side effects at all, and I am SUPER sensitive to almost all prescription medications and also very many natural supplements. In fact, I felt like it gave me a little energy boost through-out the day with no jittery feeling. just had more energy. I did notice that when I take it after 7pm that I get some very vivid dreams. When I took it earlier, say 5pm, I did not have the dreams. Overall it seems like a great product and I hope it helps reduce my cholesterol.

Look Ma, no Statin

Posted by Reviewer2522882 on Dec 06, 2007

Fantastic results in lowering cholesterol.

This product really works!

Posted by Reviewer1983926 on Jun 26, 2008

I have been using it for years and it does lower your cholesteral and there is no flushing as there is with some other niacins.

did not work in lowering cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Dec 15, 2012

Tried this product and other flush free in an attempt to lower my husband's and my mother's cholestrol. My husband was taking 6/day. For them both it did nothing. BUT when I switched them to the regular niacin (the kind that makes you flush) - the results were more than magnificant. Total down, HDL up, LDL down, triglyclerides down. Start low - best to use tablets first so you can cut in half and move up. I gave my hubby too much and his cholestrol went down to 150. He now takes about 1/2 of what he used to. This was all with the regular niacin. As I said we had no results with the flush free.

great for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Sep 30, 2011

It seems as though the flush variety of niacin has certain benefits with circulation, and seems to lessen allergies. But, sometimes it's just nice not to have the flush but to have the relief from arthritis. I can hardly walk without this stuff. It works great.