Beware of Iron

Posted by ShaunD on Aug 30, 2015

This product initially was great for me so I took and took more. After a while I started to have a lot of strange symptoms; extremely oily scalp, itchy and dry body and skin rashes. I stopped everything except this one but I finally realised this was the problem. It took me a while to understand that iron was the culprit as my iron level is good and this increased my iron levels. I could tell vitamin C made me much worse but couldn't get the connection as I took this for its high zinc levels. This also increase adrenaline activities so be careful about that too.

has done wonders, but dose just changed

Posted by Reviewer2318673 on Jun 10, 2015

This has done wonders for my hair (color, thickness, less bald). I had a large bald spot that had formed and it is no longer bald... just thin. One odditity is that this new batch (with a new label) says to take 2 caps per day (same size gel cap in mg as the older bottle)... however the old bottles (my many empties) all say to take up to 6 caps per day.

Not for me

Posted by 5212088404025912763 on Jan 23, 2015

There has been lots of wonderful information about this product, it's a shame it just doesn't work well for me. I turn into a monster! I'm cranky, and irritated easily...and well, it's really the opposite of my nature. I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop using it (I was only take ONE capsule a day). I know, that all sounds weird and I can't find any info about it affecting peoples mood so drastically, but I'm absolutely sure it's this. I rated it one star (only because it's required)...I'm not sure whether it's good or bad, just that it's not for me.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Jan 18, 2015

Taking this seems to have increased my energy. I am buzzing around instead of dragging around. My nails are stronger too.

DID NOT USE FO-TI AFTER READING ABOUT POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT

Posted by 5315212929417640381 on Jan 03, 2015

I was too over zealous ordering this product and did not do research prior to ordering. After reviewing possible side effects by research on line I decided not to use it. Product may very well be good, but for me it could possibly interact with other prescription medications I take. Suggest you check with WEBMD for possible problems with prescription and non-prescription over the counter meds one might be taking.

good

Posted by 5461045787285891966 on Dec 14, 2014

reasonable price with good quality

Still trying out

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Not sure how well this works but still trying it out. Will feedback again.

ME GUSTA

Posted by 5422237076660663557 on Sep 11, 2014

AUNQUE NO ME HE ENTERADO BIEN DE QUE ESTA COMPUESTO, ME LEVANTA EL ANIMO.

Good Products

Posted by 4749409403152488845 on Sep 09, 2014

I am so grateful to have found such a good product, and the purity, and strength are exceptional. thank you, Valerie Matson

Ho Shou Wu

Posted by 5374179766161943236 on Feb 11, 2014

Product arrived on time and well packaged.Taste abit "herby" but got used to it. Hair feels stronger. Still taking them to see further results.