Bad Bad Bad

Posted by Ruby64 on Nov 08, 2014

I'm sorry i bought it, as the B12 is from a very bad source !!! ---> cyanocobalamin

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2604057 on Sep 12, 2011

After going thru chemo 3 years ago I started taking these for new hair growth. I'm thinking it's working!

For anemia

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 18, 2011

This is so worth this! Other brands that i saw outside only has 100mcg of folic acid per tablet and have to eat multiple of it per day. The tablet is really very small but it make wonders! I can see radiance on my mum's face now. She has anemia and is now taking NOW FOLIC ACID along with Iron (plus multivatimins & minerals).

For Women

Posted by Reviewer2443038 on May 27, 2011

All women should be on Folate. It regulates your girly bits and gives you energy. It also stops you being anaemic. This is the cheapest I've ever found.

is making me sick

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 01, 2009

This particular combination of folic acid and vitamin B12 is making me very sick. My blood rushes through my veins, and I am flushed, and feel like I am going to have a heart attack. On the other hand, my husband can take these pills without noticing anything. My doctor says they are not recommended for everybody, so you should consult with a doctor before taking them.

Good For Weightlifters

Posted by Reviewer1506023 on Aug 12, 2008

I was suffering a lot from body aches after working out and one of my friends told me to take folic acid. I take one little pill every morning and I have been getting a lot less body aches. It has improved my workout routines a lot! Thanks!

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 12, 2009

Great value. Hope it is preventing Alzheimers.

A must supplement for all!

Posted by Reviewer1039109 on Feb 12, 2010

This has been a great supplement since I suffer with various sicknesses. One of them allergies and asthma and it has helped drastically so that I don't take an asthma pump anymore. I take 3 tabs a day and more if I feel allergies or asthma coming on. Great for inflammation as well!

Maintains healthy blood production

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

Helps with the formation of red and white blood cells

Effective, inexpensive. Great product !

Posted by 5042154014015614273 on May 26, 2013

Have been using folic acid for years. Improves menstrual cramps and really gives me energy. Also seem to help a bit on my acne healing... @_@