Now Foods, Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

nc pet owner/farmer

Posted by Reviewer1392843 on May 22, 2008

This is an excellent product. I use it for 90 days a year as directed, particularly in the summer when I am outdoors and working with animals. I also give this to my pets, and it seems to control parasites on them/in them better than anything I have tried. It tastes really bad, so I recommend taking it with a bit of organic vinegar. You may notice your stomach flattening after taking it, and may even feel encapsulated parasites moving under your skin the first time you take it. It helps with sleep because parasites interfere with sleep. I also recommend using korean detox foot pads along with this product to detoxify and cleanse you, and reduce swelling in your joints that may come from parasite waste. Some people take it with colon cleanser, but I don't. It can be used to treat ear mites in pets, and I have used it on dogs, cats, and ferrets, internally and externally. I have never had any adverse reaction to the product using it as directed.

Very Effective Anti-parasite formula

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

It may seem inconvenient to have to take this 3 times a day, half hour before meals, but it is definitely more effective than other formula that go with or after meals. If 3 times is not possible, twice - once upon waking, once just before bedtime, is also effective. This uses the potent fresh green (unripened) black walnut, not dried or ripened black walnut which is not effective. If you start with 0.5 dropper 3 times a day (day 1=1.5 dropper), and increase 0.5 dropper everyday (day 2=2.0dropper, day 3=2.5dropper, etc), you will reach 2dropper 3 times a day on the 10th day (day 10=6dropper). Continue with 6dropper daily until day 14, then rest for one week. Do this for 3-4 cycles if this is your first parasite cleanse. Do 2 cycles once or twice a year thereafter as maintenance. This is assuming you do not experience any uncomfortable effect like headache, nausea or constipation/diarrhea. You can manage the effect by slowing down dosage increase. If you are of a small built, you can keep the maximum dosage at 1dropper 3 times a day. You can add 2 tablet of Nature's Secret Super Cleanse (100% herbal) at bedtime if you do experience constipation. The above suggested dosage consumes 61.5 droppers in 14day. One bottle serves about 74 droppers.

Amazed with wormwoon

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I had been to the hospital and doctors i was having severe abdominal pain when i did some research and found out that my tiredness and pain could be internal parasites.. because wormwood is all natural i purchased it i took it for 2 WEEKS after 4 days i started to notice little white things in my stool and i stopped getting severe sharp cramping. I am 100% satisfied and also recommend taking this every six months.

Effective against Candida Albicans fungus

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Nov 13, 2007

I bought this to continue battling against Candida overgrowth. There is no doubt that this product has helped to kill the Candida within my body. My progress has been greatly helped by this product.

AWESOME and tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2611231 on Jul 04, 2009

I work with very sick dogs and cats in a shelter situation. I constantly have IBS symptoms. My symptoms have cleared up by using this product in conjunction with Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support for several days. Now every morning I use the maximum dose of this in my coffee and I hope never to have IBS problems again!