best for cleansing.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

This product tastes horrible however the results are fantastic. I did a parasite cleanse. It was very effective. And I felt brand new. Just make sure you take this product with adequate amount of fluids. First few days of cleanse might feel sick however do not stop taking that is the body cleansing and getting rid of parasites.

Severely bad reaction.

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Mar 26, 2016

I ordered this to help with a Blastocystis (protozoan) infection of the gut that I have had for over 2 years now, and all it did was give me a terrible migraine, and it made all the same joint pains and intestinal/bowel pains return, after I had worked really hard over 4 months to get myself feeling better. I took this for two days, only 1/2 of the dropper twice a day. That's all it took to make me feel bad again, even with the parasites. It also gave me open sores and blisters on my lips. I can't say which of the ingredients did this. I've taken wormwood before in small amounts with no problems, so not sure if it was that or the cloves or walnut hull. Proceed in small amounts and proceed with caution if you are trying this for the first time. It may or may not agree with you.

Works against parasites - beware of the taste!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

You definitely don't use this product for the taste. The awful taste however (which honestly isn't as bad as many reviewers make it out to be) serves its purpose by killing off the creepy crawlies that are living in your body. This genuinely worked for me, as the first time I used it I had diarrhea and lots of small threadlike things in the stool.

works

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Feb 07, 2016

but i use turpentine now to kill parasites and candida. google it.

Very good

Posted by 5701668373769030741 on Jan 23, 2016

Taste is as full I still can't say if it works thought as I am two days only trying this.

good antiparasitar

Posted by 5342924729607528078 on Dec 14, 2015

great product. It helped my family get rid of parasites in just 14 days (started 1 week before full moon)

Tastes good

Posted by 5240434867861180387 on Dec 12, 2015

I actually like the taste and look forward to taking it. It has a good effect on my digestion, but I cannot take it for more than four or five days in a row. If I take the tincture for too long (I take it three times a day), my fingers go numb.

THIS WORKS!!!

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Dec 01, 2015

I can not RAVE enough about this stuff. I recommend it to everyone, and it's cheaper here on iHerb than it is on Amazon. You will need two full bottles for a complete cleanse in my experience. You don't want to be in the middle of round two (which is the finish line really) and out of this stuff. This parasite cleanse kills ALL CRITTERS. Worms, flukes, mites, etc. I have used it a number of times to kill the parasites, and now as a maintenance to keep their numbers at bay. I have used it on my daughters and my dog, and it really knocks all critters dead. **NOTE** YOU MUST KEEP YOUR COLON CLEAN WHILE CLEANSING. Once those critters die, and you get awful headaches and digestive upset, the bugs are dead and marinating in your guts with all their dead poisonous waste being processed by your body. Take a colon cleanser when you feel the detox effects, do an enema, whatever. But it's crucial. You MUST get the dead bugs out ASAP. I also recommend Bentonite clay to mop up the toxins for elimination if you are having very bad headaches. If you think you are special, and do not have parasites, you're 100% incorrect. If you use this stuff, and you don't see dead bugs falling out of various holes on your body, you need to up your dose, and take it a full 30-minutes before eating on an empty stomach three times a day. Do not overeat, etc. Kill the bugs. BUY THIS STUFF.

Too Diluted To Be Effective !

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Oct 26, 2015

I bought 2 large bottles and a'm disappointed with how diluted this formulation (watery, tea colored and full of alcohol) is despite its bigger 2fl oz size at a cheaper prize over others and no effect. I've tried many bottles of Nature's Answer and some others and they were bitter and so much thicker with more black paste in consistency than watery alcohol. They seemed to work moderately. I'm going to order Dr Clarks' products (great reviews everywhere) and try them, despite it being more expensive. Size and price in this case does NOT matter-brand and reputation does.

Parasite Control