No sugar rush here...

Posted by Reviewer1420839 on Feb 06, 2009

I have been using fructose for a long time now. It has the same strength as regular table sugar, but gives no sugar rush, keeps the glycemic index low. I use it 1 for 1 no need to alter any recipe.

A real boon for us

Posted by Reviewer2530707 on Dec 01, 2008

I can't even begin to say what finding the fructose has meant to me. I am chemically diabetic and absolutely must stay away from sugar. I'd been using Splenda, but was concerned about what it might be doing to me, then found this. The package is a good size and lasts quite a while (unless one is doing a lot of baking or jelly making!) Will definitely be buying this again!

Fructose - very pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2837869 on Dec 08, 2008

Just what we were looking for! Our local stores don't carry fructose anymore. Very nicely packed to prevent any damage and to keep moisture from getting to the product. The fructose is very fine crystals - no lumping or caking at all.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1667078 on Jan 25, 2008

This is a great price for a wonderful sweetner with a much lower glycemic index than refined sugar.

Fructose

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 13, 2008

have used this product (and brand) for years in baking with great results; it's a great value too

Buying from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1365903 on Jul 18, 2008

This is the best source I could find for granulated fructose. It's good quality, convenient to get, and less expensive than most.

Better than sucrose!!

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Mar 06, 2009

I absolutely love the taste of this. It is sweeter than sugar, but has a lighter density and no aftertaste at all. I use this in our iced tea, and no one even noticed, not even the kids. Most of all, its better for you than sucrose.

Meet the new fructose, same as the old fructose (thank goodness)

Posted by Reviewer2194192 on Oct 14, 2009

I've been using fructose in my coffee for two to three years and really notice the difference if I have to use regular sugar - spike then crash. When Bob's Red Mill recently stopped making fructose, I panicked, but Now's fructose has proved to be an excellent replacement. Phew.

Fructose for cake layers

Posted by Reviewer3186962 on Dec 12, 2009

We are using the product in cake layers for Christmas. So Far all the cake layers are turning out very good

Now Foods, Fructose, 3 lbs. (1360 g)

Posted by Reviewer2077455 on Dec 15, 2009

We love the fructose, my husband is a Diabetic and it's something we can use and it doesn't raise his sugar levels too high.