Very good

Posted by 5568711536534748802 on Feb 03, 2016

Use it instead of sugar, it's much more healthier.

Real Food Fructose

Posted by 4839620368890763680 on Jan 03, 2015

This is a low glycemic fructose and can be used in cooking or sweetening beverages. Being a low glycemic "sugar", it does not require as much of this fructose. I wouldn't be without it!

some bags are missing or burst

Posted by 5016457893574626488 on Dec 02, 2014

Maybe we have ordered over one year of this product. We order 40 bags of this product everytime, but sometimes some bags are missing leaving 38 or 39 bags, also the bags might have been burst and the contents are all over the place. We already complained a couple of times but it's still the same. We didn't change the company but now we're starting to consider it.

Posted by 5236514452843948752 on Jan 24, 2014

Good product, great price. I used this to replace all processed/refined sugars, and my husband couldn't taste the difference.

Fructose

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Jan 19, 2014

This is considerably less expensive than ones that I have purchased in the past (not through iherb) The quality is as good, but I now only use half the quantity ie 1teasp instead of 2teasp. So I make savings all round. I'm really happy with the service, with my packages being delivered on time. Thank you Iherb!

instead of sucrose

Posted by 4686658481059549304 on Oct 18, 2013

instead of sucrose

great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 09, 2013

I know there is a lot of controversy, BUT, if you are diabetic... fructose lets you make a really decent baked good without sacrificing texture, taste, or your blood sugar level. And this brand is a lot better than others at arriving in a usable form. Some fructose comes caked together hard as a rock; so far this brand has arrived with nicely pour-able or scoop-able crystals.

Good substitute

Posted by 5549646261318296455 on Jan 05, 2013

Has a little bit of the 'biting' taste of refined sugar, but is overall a great substitute.

Delicious! So happy I found this product!

Posted by 5349098852128219669 on Nov 01, 2012

I am diabetic, but like many diabetic people, I still have the occasional sweet craving. Unfortunately I cannot tolerate any artificial sweeteners. This crystalline fructose is a wonderful find, because it is a natural, low-glycemic sweetener. It does not cause my blood sugar level to spike up. Now I can even bake again, without using chemical sweeteners! What a treat. Great product, perfect crystalline consistency, delicious! The package says it is sweeter than sucrose (table sugar), but I have not found the difference to be that noticeable, so I substitute it pretty much one-for-one in whole-grain baking recipes with GREAT results. Just experiment until you find the ratio that suits your taste. It is also good in hot and cold beverages and on cereal. And it is reasonably priced. Will definitely buy again!

Fructose

Posted by Reviewer2018034 on Mar 04, 2012

We are pleased with the fructose product and the prompt shipment,happy to find a new source as our local coop didn't always have it in stock.