Good minerals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 04, 2008

I feel better overall when I take these minerals. I like that they are capsules and do not contain iron.

Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Feb 20, 2009

this is the best combination of minerals I found and use it for many years.

good blend

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008

Great supplement to help when diet is not enough. Find that you don't need nearly the dose they recommend. Take with oil or a meal high in fats for best absorption (via bile).

good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Full, Full Spectrum, Mineral Caps. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Bone Strength because they both work and I'm not sure which is better.

Multi-Minerals Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

Recently learned that minerals can help prevent leg cramps. We hike and usually I'd suffer with leg cramps during sleep the night of the hike. Also I've heard they help energy level. I've used many Now Foods products. These are TERRIFIC. And they do what they say. Worthy for you to try.

Excellent Multi-mineral formula

Posted by Reviewer2554874 on Oct 24, 2007

You don't have to add anything to this formula unless you want more calcium.

Easy to take and very good

Posted by Reviewer2953568 on Nov 09, 2007

I am very pleased with this product. It is easy to take and provides a full spectrum.

Best mineral formula I've found

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Jul 18, 2011

The best mineral formula out there. Doesn't contain iron, but I can add that. For twenty years I didn't take iron with my minerals because of the anti-iron propaganda, but I now am convinced that was a big mistake. I developed many iron deficiency symptons without realizing it- a long list of them. One needs a balance and iron is part of that balance. Your tablets contain iron, but I prefer the capsules.

Top me up with Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1444441 on Oct 08, 2013

All the other teachers in my school are ill and I'm not. I attribute this to keeping my immune system strong with these bad boys!

A mineral supplement...

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 17, 2012

With much of the food we eat being deficient in many essential minerals, these provide a nice array to help bridge the gap. Quality and packaging seem fine