good value...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sleep ease,although it is better to try to give your body some kind of herb that helps the creation of sleep & relaxation inhibitors like Valerian,kava etc..magnesium and melatonin also helps sleep....

muito bom

Posted by williambatista on Sep 13, 2012

Goooood, very good

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2893250 on Feb 01, 2011

This in combination with Tryptophan gives you a better sleep.

Now Foods GABA

Posted by Reviewer1845909 on Nov 17, 2010

I have used this product for over a year now. I do believe it works, but my son has been on this for so long I would probably only notice a difference if he didn't take it.I remember seeing a difference when he started it. :)

GABA

Posted by Reviewer3207490 on Jun 12, 2010

For me this works as a sleeping aid. It calms down a stressed mind, but makes me sleepy too. So I use it only before bed.

Mental clarity and confidence

Posted by Reviewer2216169 on Apr 17, 2009

I am pleased with this product. Since I started using this product, about 2 weeks ago, I have continued to notice a hightened level of mental clarity which provides me an increased level of confidence.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Oct 10, 2008

I take it three times a day mid morning, mid afternoon, and at bedtime as part of The Diet Cure program

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »