Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

GABA FOR DADA

Posted by Reviewer2547274 From Wisconsin on Dec 28, 2011

My husband is taking Gaba and the whole family is benefiting! Disagreements do not escalate, issues can be dropped, questions can be heard and answered. He notices a difference and he starts each day reaching for his supplements!

Mental clarity and confidence

Posted by Reviewer2216169 From Pennsylvania on Apr 17, 2009

I am pleased with this product. Since I started using this product, about 2 weeks ago, I have continued to notice a hightened level of mental clarity which provides me an increased level of confidence.

Works Great instead of medication for anxiety!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 From Florida on Feb 16, 2009

Great product!!!!! take 2 instead of having to take valium for my nerves!!!!!

Fibromanaic's WOW

Posted by Reviewer2178440 From New Mexico on Feb 15, 2010

I heard about this from another fibromaniac about the same time I started serrapeptase and in conjunction they have really helped lessen the "rigour-mortis-without-the-benefit-of-death" that so aptly describes fibromyalgia. I can't believe it, but the two have actually made me feel better. Not good or great, but anything is better than my former "normal". Check with your rheumy or GP, and I hope it works for you, too.

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1708396 From Texas on Dec 08, 2011

I was feeling like my life was out of control, like life was spinning too fast and I couldn't keep up any little thing would stress me especially rush hour traffic. A few days after I started using GABA I found things weren't affecting me the same, I was just letting things just roll along and not fretting over every little thing.