10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

wouldn't sleep without it

Posted by Reviewer2517957 on Nov 04, 2009

I've been diagnosed by a sleep specialist with some interesting sleep disorders, including mini-seizures and sleepwalking. The specialist tried me on meds like Ambien, to which I reacted badly. But I read the medical lit that came with the prescriptions and they all discussed the neurotransmitter GABA. So I tried GABA. Seizures and sleepwalking are very rare occurences now. I wake up refreshed with no sleeping-pill hangover effect. I have since recommended GABA to friends with high-stress lives, bad sleeping habits etc and they all swear by it too. Now brands are the best value and iHerb is the best company to shop with!

Mental clarity and confidence

Posted by Reviewer2216169 on Apr 17, 2009

I am pleased with this product. Since I started using this product, about 2 weeks ago, I have continued to notice a hightened level of mental clarity which provides me an increased level of confidence.

Works Great instead of medication for anxiety!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009

Great product!!!!! take 2 instead of having to take valium for my nerves!!!!!

Fibromanaic's WOW

Posted by Reviewer2178440 on Feb 15, 2010

I heard about this from another fibromaniac about the same time I started serrapeptase and in conjunction they have really helped lessen the "rigour-mortis-without-the-benefit-of-death" that so aptly describes fibromyalgia. I can't believe it, but the two have actually made me feel better. Not good or great, but anything is better than my former "normal". Check with your rheumy or GP, and I hope it works for you, too.

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1708396 on Dec 08, 2011

I was feeling like my life was out of control, like life was spinning too fast and I couldn't keep up any little thing would stress me especially rush hour traffic. A few days after I started using GABA I found things weren't affecting me the same, I was just letting things just roll along and not fretting over every little thing.