Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

Sedating....I use at bedtime

Posted by Reviewer2494847 on Jan 24, 2012

I take many supplements, but this one definitely makes me drowsy / dizzy, so I take it at bed time and it puts me to sleep. I believe the b6 component is very helpful

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

Great for easing yourself into sleep!

Posted by pugface on Jun 05, 2015

I take these twice a day-- just before dinner and right before bed, and it really helps me to relax after a long, stressful day.

Awesome Gaba

Posted by 5687273251622274811 on Nov 11, 2013

Takes the edge of Menopause nervousness and edginess ! Love it - can't live without it.

This product works great!

Posted by 5287400293553065000 on Nov 17, 2016

I started taking this product because I have really bad anxiety from PTSD and I find after I take the second one in the morning it kicks in really well. I take 3 per day. I wish I had known about this product a long time ago!!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1289928 on Feb 26, 2009

Does what it says, good for relaxation.

S. Boyle

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Jan 03, 2009

This product is amazing! It really works!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1864451 on Mar 17, 2010

Works as advertised. I take it just before bed and it helps to slow down the gears in my head, without making me feel drugged and groggy.