Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

I think your service is excellent and so quick! I live in the UK and we can't buy this without prescription, but my nutritionist wanted me to have it so I thought I'd try finding it on the internet I tried one site which did deliver the order but it took ages; then I found iHerb and I wont ever order from anyone else for this again. The item was fresh and it came in 3 working days!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1289928 on Feb 26, 2009

Does what it says, good for relaxation.

S. Boyle

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Jan 03, 2009

This product is amazing! It really works!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1864451 on Mar 17, 2010

Works as advertised. I take it just before bed and it helps to slow down the gears in my head, without making me feel drugged and groggy.

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Jan 05, 2010

Excellent for anxiety and nervousness.

anxiety gone

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 27, 2010

This seems to control anxiety without feeling drugged. Haven't taken it long term yet, still trying it out.

excellent sleep support

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jun 09, 2010

find that sleep is much more restful with GABA

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on May 07, 2010

I use GABA when my mind is overcrowded with thoughts . It does not sedate me, but helps me to relax.

Very calming

Posted by Reviewer2954047 on Apr 12, 2011

I take 2 GABA in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon for a more relaxed day. Anxiety is greatly reduced. Have been using more than a year.

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.