gaba!

Posted by 5691826587084949822 on May 03, 2016

great for stress!

Works somewhat

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 17, 2015

Stopped using benzos with this. 6-years continous benzo user and with this quitting was pretty much piece of cake. Helped just enough to get over withdrawals. I almost wont believe this and btw this is my first day without this powder. So no addiction for this stuff. :))

Good for sleep & anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

I used GABA for about a month and It really helps me to reduce anxiety and my sleep was much better when i took it. But i read recently there is a possibility of ovulation failure when taking GABA and indeed my ovulation was delayed for two days this month. It never happened before. Probably it's just a coincidence but i decided to stop taking it as I'm trying to get pregnant. I was taking about 1 gram a day, dividing it to 4 portions to take through the day. I also took rhodiola rosea, magnesium citrate, B6 and inositol together with GABA. Good product anyway and the delivery was very fast to Kazakhstan, good service

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2015

Gives me a centred calm at 250 mg. Takes away all those racing thoughts. Going through a nervous wreck at the moment due to bereavement and illness, and it makes me feel much much more calmer.

Not sure about this one

Posted by 5589476080468348104 on Mar 15, 2015

My chiropractor recommended Gaba when I told him I wasn't getting a good night's sleep because I couldn't shut off my brain. I gave the product a week, and I didn't feel any changes.

Good

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 23, 2015

I like the taste, I normally take 100mg of gaba, and although the bottle says 1/4 tsp is the same as 500, I find I need 1/4 tsp to feel as effective as my 100mg capsule. Not sure why. I don't mind the taste, but my husband and son don't like the taste as it swallowed.

Good product

Posted by Kokas2 on Jan 11, 2015

The powder is tasteless, which is a plus. It works subtely to leave you calmer; it is not a Xanax by any means and you should not expect the effects to be similar, given that GABA has a hard time crossing the blood-brain barrier. I give it 4/5.

Help for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1296694 on Nov 21, 2014

I find Gaba very useful - it has helped me to come off sleeping tablets. The powder is a much better way to buy it than the capsules as it is purer due to no fillers and also it works out a lot cheaper. Ive been taking Gaba for around 6 years now - the Now brand is my favourite.

Definitely works

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 05, 2014

I take a scoop at morning and night and this definitely helps. At an amount, you feel tingling all over and a little less stressed every time you take some but that shows it's working. It also gives me better sleep and dreams. If you take too much, your libido rockets out of the house and I learned the hard way. Well, not complaining.

Great price