No use for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1461219 on Jun 22, 2008

No use for insomnia

Dangerous to use

Posted by Reviewer3140005 on Dec 30, 2010

Proper consumption (as adviced in container) and use gave me serious acute anxiety and depression that lasted for 4 days and nearly broke my relationship with my girlfriend. After this I stopped taking the supplement and feeling became back to normal. Altought I dont think there is anything faulty in the product I dont recommend this as a general dietary supplement for everyone, GABA is known to cause anxiety in some cases. This should be available as a prescription drug only.

Quality Issues

Posted by Reviewer1519649 on Dec 19, 2008

The product seems fine, but the freshness packet was ineffective, and the powder solidified into one big clump in very short order.

Now Foods GABA powder

Posted by Reviewer2625727 on Dec 29, 2008

I wish I had paid more and gone for the PharmaGABA. This is not doing anything for me. But I will persist and finish it.

Not sure about this one

Posted by 5589476080468348104 on Mar 15, 2015

My chiropractor recommended Gaba when I told him I wasn't getting a good night's sleep because I couldn't shut off my brain. I gave the product a week, and I didn't feel any changes.

It's a rock...

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Mar 12, 2012

and I'm chipping away at it. This never happened with Source Naturals, and I'll never get this again. Seems to work fine, however.

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Trinity on Mar 19, 2014

I've been using this product for over 3 weeks and I don't see any effect of it. I actually slept better last night when I didn't take it. If I could, I would return it, but there isn't an option like that. I wish I could give it out to someone, as I don't intend to use it again.