Good for sleep & anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on May 06, 2015

I used GABA for about a month and It really helps me to reduce anxiety and my sleep was much better when i took it. But i read recently there is a possibility of ovulation failure when taking GABA and indeed my ovulation was delayed for two days this month. It never happened before. Probably it's just a coincidence but i decided to stop taking it as I'm trying to get pregnant. I was taking about 1 gram a day, dividing it to 4 portions to take through the day. I also took rhodiola rosea, magnesium citrate, B6 and inositol together with GABA. Good product anyway and the delivery was very fast to Kazakhstan, good service

Good product

Posted by Kokas2 on Jan 11, 2015

The powder is tasteless, which is a plus. It works subtely to leave you calmer; it is not a Xanax by any means and you should not expect the effects to be similar, given that GABA has a hard time crossing the blood-brain barrier. I give it 4/5.

Help for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1296694 on Nov 21, 2014

I find Gaba very useful - it has helped me to come off sleeping tablets. The powder is a much better way to buy it than the capsules as it is purer due to no fillers and also it works out a lot cheaper. Ive been taking Gaba for around 6 years now - the Now brand is my favourite.

Definitely works

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 05, 2014

I take a scoop at morning and night and this definitely helps. At an amount, you feel tingling all over and a little less stressed every time you take some but that shows it's working. It also gives me better sleep and dreams. If you take too much, your libido rockets out of the house and I learned the hard way. Well, not complaining.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

gaba rarely gives me anti anxiety effect, but i still feel like it's beneficial for my health (like losing some belly fat, aiding muscles and the brain). like the price and packing. will repurchase.

Mixed feelings Although it taste great!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Sep 05, 2013

I know understand why they call it natures Valium it numbs your whole body and truly relaxes and calms your mind. It put me to sleep right away and had vivid dreams but I would wake up feeling sluggish, lethargic and lazy didn't want to get out of bed. At the gym I felt weak and unmotivated to workout. Maybe a smaller dose would be better, the taste is really good SWEET I place it under my tongue and let it dissolve.

Decent

Posted by 5526098898894772752 on Aug 15, 2012

Not sure if it is entirely helping me sleep, but it sure doesn't hurt. Pleasant tasting.

As good as...

Posted by Reviewer2450838 on Apr 09, 2012

Dymatize some product, but cheaper.

From Brazil

Posted by Reviewer1961827 on Mar 10, 2012

Very good to help you sleep ...

Economical

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

This is a good price for a big supply of pure GABA. It is a bit "sticky," so it's a good idea to be sure to keep in a dry environment.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »