Good relaxative item

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Feb 26, 2009

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and seems to provide comfort to my muscles after a relatively strenuous workout.

Good product - works most of the time

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Oct 07, 2009

The effect can be subtle - it depends on how badly stressed you are and if that has thrown off your chemistry. It certainly never knocks me out but takes off the edge most of the time. This brand works well and I am on my 2nd bottle. I find it helps me sleep if I take it around 8 or 9 PM and then follow up with liquid melatonin around 10 PM.

jamesp1105

Posted by Reviewer1038980 on Oct 26, 2008

Great for sleep,help gives a deep restful sleep.Only draw back is at around 3-5g I get slight shortness of breath only lasts 15-20 mins though.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010

Definitely it quietens the mind, but I recommend to try at low dosages and see what suits your constitution. Either way, one bottle should last for many months!

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Jul 20, 2008

Super easy to mix.

Martin

Posted by Reviewer1903823 on Sep 24, 2008

Helped me sleep through the night without waking.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

gaba rarely gives me anti anxiety effect, but i still feel like it's beneficial for my health (like losing some belly fat, aiding muscles and the brain). like the price and packing. will repurchase.

Very supportive.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

This always helps me relax and get to my deepest levels of sleep quickly - every time!

tasteless natural mood calmer

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Feb 14, 2010

works very fast

Definitely works

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 05, 2014

I take a scoop at morning and night and this definitely helps. At an amount, you feel tingling all over and a little less stressed every time you take some but that shows it's working. It also gives me better sleep and dreams. If you take too much, your libido rockets out of the house and I learned the hard way. Well, not complaining.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »