Works great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I usually don't see or feel any difference when trying different supplements (and I have tried many!). This one is different! From the first time I took it I felt the effect; my dreams became more vivid and I sleep much better. Daytime it helps me get through difficult situations and feelings. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to work for me. I love the fact that there are no fillers at all in this product, just GABA!

Calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

The powder tastes good mixed with hot beverages. GABA is an incredible affordable supplement which relieves stress without any ill side effects.

gaba para o cerebro

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Jul 13, 2012

GABA - http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaba - é ácido que trabalha para melhorar as funções cerebrais. Me recomendaram para o sono e recuperação. Já a marca now é das melhores que eu sempre compro.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on Mar 12, 2012

Not sure if this helps yet. Got it to help with sleep.

Amazing for Teens and ADD

Posted by Reviewer1384639 on Dec 12, 2011

My daughter has a bit of ADD and of course all those teenage hormones! I've been giving her this for about a year, AMAZING results!! I give it to her in the morning, she has raised her grades to AB honor roll and her mood swings are hardly noticeable. If she misses a day, you can really tell! I recommend to anyone with anxiety, stress or trouble concentrating! great for ADHD and ADD without the crazy side effects!

gaba

Posted by Reviewer1343952 on Oct 06, 2011

awesome - relaxes all fascia

GABA - powder

Posted by Reviewer1791266 on Sep 17, 2011

I seen for the first time this product, it should be used for a long time, but it is still in my opinion, EXCELLENT

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jun 10, 2011

Prescribed by MD along with other aminos to balance amino acids.

I like GABA

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Apr 27, 2011

GABA is very calming and I like it a lot. I haven't opened this container yet but I've used it before. Very calming. Can be constipating with the IBS I have, but for those who have IBS-D, this could help. Don't know as everybody is different. Try Heather's program.

This Stuff Works..

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on Apr 21, 2011

Been taking this powder (1/4 ts twice daily) for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a subtle but pleasant change in my mood. I don't get frustrated nearly as easily as I did and have an underlying calm that I didn't have before. Once I use this bottle up, I'll be back for more.