GABA POWDER

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on Nov 22, 2007

Excellent product. Good price compared with other sites. Taken on an empty stomach as directed along with Kava induces a strong calming effect.

GABA powder

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Oct 18, 2007

dissolves instantly in water

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Dec 21, 2008

I give a few doses of GABA to my otherwise hyper child and the pure powder is very easy to add in his juice. The price is great too. GABA Calms my son and help him focus more

Great stuff! No pills to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer3037439 on Jun 12, 2009

I love the convenience of not having to choke down a huge pill. This dissolves easily in water, and has no aftertaste.

Good value and calming

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Jan 24, 2010

Great for a quick calming effect especially before bed. More than a teaspoon may be too calming producing a startling wave of physical relaxation almost like flushing sensation.

Works nicely, maybe reduces muscular cramps

Posted by Reviewer2347683 on Nov 18, 2009

The powder has little (not bad) flavor and just sort of disappears in your mouth, no worries about how to get it down. The effect is subtle for me, not overpowering, and definitely no residual drowsiness in the morning. I think it is reducing muscular cramps during hard workouts, too. It will take more testing to decide for sure.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1285308 on Aug 22, 2009

I'm currently taking this supplement with 5-HTP and theanine. It gives me a great burst of energy and I also feel a lot less anxious.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Aug 25, 2009

I thought this would be as good as the chewables, for me, its better! It begins working immediately, but you'd better be ready to sleep when you take it. It also relaxes and enhances mood. I take 3 teaspoons, probably won't put you to sleep immediately if you take less. Good product. I would purchase it again.

Good old GABA

Posted by Reviewer1773082 on Sep 11, 2009

I have used this product before and get very good results in both its relaxation properties and its ability to improve on my training performance, it gives you the edge to go the extra mile,i have also noticed an improvement in faster muscle growth.

Great value

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

This supplement has really been wonderful for me. Very calming. Easy to take. I just dissolve under tongue.