Amazing for Teens and ADD

Posted by Reviewer1384639 on Dec 12, 2011

My daughter has a bit of ADD and of course all those teenage hormones! I've been giving her this for about a year, AMAZING results!! I give it to her in the morning, she has raised her grades to AB honor roll and her mood swings are hardly noticeable. If she misses a day, you can really tell! I recommend to anyone with anxiety, stress or trouble concentrating! great for ADHD and ADD without the crazy side effects!

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on Mar 12, 2012

Not sure if this helps yet. Got it to help with sleep.

Works great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I usually don't see or feel any difference when trying different supplements (and I have tried many!). This one is different! From the first time I took it I felt the effect; my dreams became more vivid and I sleep much better. Daytime it helps me get through difficult situations and feelings. Also phosphatidyl serine seems to work for me. I love the fact that there are no fillers at all in this product, just GABA!

gaba para o cerebro

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Jul 13, 2012

GABA - http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaba - é ácido que trabalha para melhorar as funções cerebrais. Me recomendaram para o sono e recuperação. Já a marca now é das melhores que eu sempre compro.

Calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

The powder tastes good mixed with hot beverages. GABA is an incredible affordable supplement which relieves stress without any ill side effects.

Changed my life

Posted by 5584375104045114071 on Oct 08, 2013

My attitude and feeling is incredible. I recommend these products to EVERYONE! Saved my life!

Very good!

Posted by 4989596582428831753 on Oct 20, 2013

Everyone sleeps Great!

Excellent value

Posted by 5199231874746806761 on Nov 07, 2013

Best bang for buck and full potency.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5059445749598471369 on Jan 20, 2014

EXCELLENT FOR SLEEP FAST AND NO INTERRUPTION

GABA

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

a dream,never expected the results I get from this uplifting,calming,energetic...it has it all.