must have

Posted by Reviewer3267914 on Feb 18, 2016

great natural need

perfect

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 17, 2015

very good product for me!

Gamma E complex

Posted by 5408215229973067907 on Feb 10, 2015

I am still not hundred percent sure, except that I haven't had any of my previous discomforts for a while now. I wonder if it is the result of a combination with ubiquinol. I have been feeling extremely energetic.

Say no to synthetic vitamin E

Posted by All-Reviews-Here on Nov 17, 2014

Vitamin E is essential for life. But the human body has no need for synthetic chemicals. And this is where the problem begins. Most of the scientific research into the effects of vitamins use synthetically made versions in their studies. Vitamin E is really a combination of eight different forms. There are four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. In nature, they occur together, and make up the most important chain-breaking fat-soluble antioxidant we have. You have more of the alpha tocopherol inside you than the other forms. But, you can’t just grab that, throw it in a vitamin and tell people that it’s “healthy.” These attempts to outsmart nature run into predictable problems. For example, only giving people the alpha tocopherol can make a lack of vitamin E worse. It will keep you from absorbing enough tocotrienols. And tocotrienols are the real workhorses of the vitamin E compounds. Tocotrienols have benefits that tocopherols don’t have. They give vitamin E its antioxidant punch. In fact, a new study shows gamma tocotrienol boosts your cells’ antioxidant strength by 300%. The trick to getting all the benefits of vitamin E is to get it as close to the form nature intended as possible. Make sure you’re not getting the synthetic version of only one form of vitamin E. Stay away from any vitamin E labeled d-alpha or especially dl-alpha tocopherol. The “dl” means it’s synthetic, and if it only contains “alpha-tocopherol, then it’s got only one of the eight forms.

Gamma E

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 07, 2014

Powerful, I really feel the difference with the natural (d) Vit E and the mixed tocopherols.

For me and my wife...

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

For me this supplement helps with my skin greatly, so much softer and smoother, better than anything you can add topically. My skin just looks much better overall in general. For my wife, she takes this to help combat high estrogen and PCOS, and it makes a good difference. It is one of the major parts of her treatment that allowed her to over come PCOS.

Love it.

Posted by 4675964796750245939 on Feb 08, 2014

It's easy to absorb. My body respond well to this product.

Skin oil

Posted by Reviewer1159166 on Nov 13, 2013

Using this topically to treat rash and sensitive allergic skin

Gamma E

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Aug 11, 2013

Great form of Vit E

The Best Vitamin E I have found!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This has the important tocopherols and tocotrenols. I'm not sure exactly what they do, but have read about how important they are. These are a brownish red capsule instead of the yellowish color. I won't buy anything else now.