Soybean oil is added to the capsules

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 07, 2013

Soy contains high levels of phytic acid which block your body’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat. This causes you to actually become malnourished. I wish I checked the label more carefully before buying.I have a krill oil that I recently purchased and there's a big sign on the bottle that says soybean oil free so I researched this soybean oil a bit more and apparently the soy plant itself is actually toxic to humans.Soybean oil contains a poisonous chemical called PHG; this chemical slows your blood circulation, causes your blood to clot, damages the central nervous system, interferes with digestion and can cause memory loss. Solgar doesn't add soy to theirs and they are only a dollar more expensive,so Now Foods really stinks99 % of soy grown in US is GMO,plus this product doesn't even say non GMO,so you are paying for a poisonous GMO substance.I threw away this product as well as their E vitamin cause it also contains soy oil.And I've decided to completely boycott this brand.I'm definitely not going to reward them for trying to poison me so the least I can do is take my money elsewhere.

Stopped the drastic shedding

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

On my hair care forum they speak of garlic to stop shedding and it worked almost instantly. I have at least 20 strands less that I can count.

Awesome for blood pressure

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jul 27, 2011

I take this product to keep my blood pressure from elevating. I don't have health insurance to receive meds. The garlic capsules are excellent in keeping my pressure under control; and with natural herbs, there are no side effects. Naturally, garlic is good for many other things. I highly recommend this product.

Non Soy Free

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jan 27, 2013

I..unfortunatly do not react too well to Soybean oil..I had to quit using that Profusely Soybean oiled product after only just 4 days...

Excellent for management of Toxoplasmosis

Posted by Basanga on May 05, 2015

I have been struggling with Toxoplasmosis for more than a year after suffering encephalitis from immunosuppressant steroids for my colitis, and doctors won't do anything since I'm not a woman who's pregnant or currently immune compromised. Regardless, I've been suffering with eye pain, muscle pains and increasing fatigue and inflammation. I read a study where they used garlic extract to protect mice from lethal doses of Toxoplasmosis @ 200mg per Kg with excellent results, and decided to give it a shot by taking 8 capsules (roughly enough for my weight of 60Kg's), and the results were absolutely astonishing. After 3 days my eye pain had disappeared, my muscles stopped aching, my energy rose along with my mood and my concentration was back to normal! It's not a cure however, as I believe garlic extract cannot penetrate the protective cysts that Toxoplasmosis makes to hide, but it does eliminate active Toxoplasmosis in my body, and allows me to live my life again. I highly recommend this supplement, if not for treating Toxoplasmosis but for its many other beneficial properties for your health. It does wipe out beneficial bacteria in your gut however, so be prepared for that.

I don't know...

Posted by Reviewer2574305 on Nov 18, 2012

How I'm supposed to review a product I never received. Customer support was contacted, and even tho I entered the CORRECT address on my order, they shipped it somewhere I haven't lived in 2 years. They say they don't know if they can do anything for me, because I waited 2 weeks- a reasonable amount of time- to let them know I hadn't received the package. Usually I have no problems with my orders arriving, and I've had items delivered to my current address several times. I'm disappointed with the company this time.

potent

Posted by Reviewer1504684 on May 13, 2010

My wife takes this at the first hint of sickness such as a cold. And presto, sickness gone! No kidding! Very potent. Now, her breath is another matter... :)

for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2797555 on Jul 28, 2009

This is really good for my dogs since I have been using this I really don't see any fleas.

with natural herbs, there are no side effects

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

with natural herbs, there are no side effects. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

great product!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jan 08, 2010

It's work great, I take it with guggul extract and lower my cholesterol a lot, It doesn't taste very well but I don't have problem with acid reflux or anything like it, so the taste doesn't bother me at all.