strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 13, 2010

Very strong smell of garlic, even when it's still in the bottle. My dog loves it though, and it's so much more convenient giving the capsules to her than to give her raw or cooked garlic.

Great Value But Its VERY GARLICKY!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 15, 2012

I know for a fact that a garlic supplement lowered my cholesterol based on bloodwork so I ordered this one since it seemed to be the best choice as to strength and price. But MAN does it smell like Garlic! I didn't even think about that when I ordered so I was quite surprised when I opened the bottle..whew! I looked back at what I had taken before and it was "odorless garlic". But I went ahead and took one of these, (thankfully at bedtime) and I had to get up and chew a licorice tab to help with digestion. All I did was burp garlic for about and hour! Anyhow, the licorice did the trick but I haven't taken this again since then. I'm going to try taking it with a larger meal and lots of water, hopefully that will do the trick because I know the end result is worth the effort. However, next time I'll order odorless again!

Smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

I have cold feet & hands so my husband told me I should eat garlic but I can not get over the fact of smelling garlicky so I thought this would be ok. It smells so garlicky...I don't smell it when I take it but my husband once asked me if I took it..

...

Posted by Marishkaaa on Mar 03, 2012

burping garlic...

great

Posted by Reviewer1746300 on Mar 19, 2012

I found this product good but would prefer non odoure as you could taste the garlic very strongly

Garlic power!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Garlic is a real superfood for the body. It for exemple boosts the immune system and anti-infection, also it is a powerful cancer fighter. I usually take these softgels with whey protein drink because of better absorption. The only bad thing about this product is that I'm getting garlic burps, there is also another garlic product from Now foods where you don't get these burps.

not as good as raw garlic

Posted by Reviewer1818192 on Dec 05, 2012

I have a chronic infection and if I eat a clove of garlic is VERY much diminished. THis pills are weaker, about twice weaker than raw garlic. But they don't stink, so I eat them and when infection get worse - I eat 1 clove of garlic additionally and keep my infection under control until I get to the doctor (waiting for 1 month).

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I used to take raw garlic and still do occasionally, but this product was more convenient. I have not noticed a difference between the raw garlic and the garlic oil so I am assuming that it is doing its job keeping the bad bugs at bay. I do not have a problem with the garlic odor so I am pretty satisfied with the product.

strong garlic, though

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Feb 05, 2011

Well so far so good, despite the strong garlic aftertaste, I am still trying it, I do not expect every supplement to be delicious as long as it heals no problem. But if you are so choosy person I do not recommend it.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on Mar 28, 2009

COULD NOT NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THIS BRAND THAN IN OTHER BRANDS.IT WORKED O,K,

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »