Now Foods, Ginger Root, 550 mg, 100 Capsules

Seasonal Allergies Bite the Dust

Posted by Reviewer3021962 on Oct 12, 2007

Anti-inflammatory for osteo and rheumatoid arth. Inflammatory properties also stopped my seasonal allergic rhinitis and keeps my nasal passages open.

Now Foods, Ginger Root, 550 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2094134 on Jan 08, 2010

It is interesting that the AMA have stated that Ginger Root is helpful in treating arthritis; however, they will not recommend it because it isn't a drug (that they can control and get money for). I recommend anyone who has arthritis try this. No side effects.Np excessive drugs. It helps. I have much less pain than before I started this a year ago.

ginger root

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Apr 10, 2010

I have been taking this for years and love it works great I take it for arthritis, high cholesterol it is also a good blood thinner and antiiinflammatory. I used to have high cholesterol so started taking it many years ago. I have never had cholesterol problems since. Now I have arthritis too and it helps a lot in combination with tumeric.

Great digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Mar 16, 2008

With this supplement, I didn't fully realize its benefits until I stopped taking it. I am going right back on it! It definitely helps in keeping digestion on track and reducing effects of stress.

best reflux remedy of all

Posted by Reviewer1810103 on Dec 15, 2009

I came down with acid reflux about 15 years ago, and have tried many natural, OTC, and prescriptions drugs, and none have helped me as much as the ginger root capsules from Now Foods. This product has been a life saver.