Good price, good result

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016

Got this to help with high cholesterol and improve my circulation, and also to help with digestion. Helps me to get ginger in my diet more regularly.

Quality Ginger supplement

Posted by 5569190965009610106 on Dec 16, 2015

Good stuff. Cleans colon.

Nice

Posted by TMarchev on Dec 12, 2015

Girger is always welcome to my home ! Really nice product so fresh!

IBS

Posted by 5458849581206660744 on Dec 11, 2015

Very helpful for my IBS, but it also seems to lower, my already low, blood pressure. So I can't use more than one a day, at least for now. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews.)

Ginger Root capsules

Posted by 5289252111781115619 on Oct 08, 2015

Good & effective. Another money saver.

Ginger

Posted by 5018217896810539192 on Jun 07, 2015

These capsules are very easy to swallow. Do they have effect? Time shows.

great product

Posted by 5635181010010121921 on Jun 03, 2015

I use it to increase belly movments as well as to reduce my GERD symptoms. It Works:-) remember to drink a lot of water with it. I am really pleased With this product. I used other brand before, it worked as well so I am not sure the brand in the future. However ginger root is here to stay:-)

Yo lo compré como antinflamatorio

Posted by ROSSITA on May 22, 2015

Lo compré como antinflamatorio, ya que me duele mucho la espalda, y además queria aprovechar sus beneficios antioxidantes. Pero solo avisarte que si tomas las cápsulas recomendadas en la comida puede resultar fuerte para estomagos sensibles.( a mi me daban nauseas y tuve que solo tomar 1 por comida) *************** ----------------------- Si te ayudé con mi comentario a decidirte , pulsa por favor el SÍ abajo, para más revisiones... ve a mi nick

it's not excellent but..

Posted by 5485313960641033687 on Jan 30, 2015

i bought this for my arthritis pain and stomach problem..i have been taking 2 tablets every day. However, i've been drking jinger tea i personally made about 2 cups a day too. Even though i feel slight difference in the pain and my digestion prblem, i'm still not sure it has a huge impact. Just so you know...the nature of jinger that affects human body is different when the skin of it is peeled and not peeled. without the skin, it's known to warm up the core temperature of the body (anyone who is from asia or interested in asian medicin will know what im talking about ).From my experience, i dont' think they peeled jinger when making these tablets. I'm sure it still has some good elements such as ginerole..I bought 4 bottles and still have 3 bottles left. I'm not sure i'll buy the same products.

Good!

Posted by 5328768170372737251 on Jan 27, 2015

I´m happy! Very good product. I bought it several times and buy more. The product has a very good price and quality. I recommend.