Warming

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Nov 13, 2007

This product coupled with cinnamon extract and curcumin, you get the full benefits of an anti inflammatory, digestive aid and antioxidant from food sources, as opposed to prescriptions or overtly strong supplements.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Sep 27, 2008

I often have cold extremities and this helps warm them up. Good quality too.

Oh, yes...this is a good one

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2015

Our family has used ginger for decades, and this is a very good one. Useful for carsickness or seasickness--one capsule ahead of time will completely alleviate symptoms. Also great for upset tummy. My wife uses this daily as an all-around anti-inflammatory. It is safe for daily use, and also gentle enough for kids. Safe, economical and effective. hey--I've spent decades researching supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. See my user name--alloriginal--for more helpful user reviews. Click below if this review was useful to you.

it's ginger alright!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I can tell this is the real thing because sometimes after taking it, I burp and taste ginger. I've found this product to be more convenient than tea or fresh ginger. Great for when you need quick digestive relief and are not in a situation where you can easily make tea, etc.

Fersk

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Man kan kjenne på lukt/smak at denne er fersk. Har ikke kjent noe stor effekt ennå, jeg tar hver ettermiddag. Har vært plaget m kvalme og magesmerter i lang tid nå. Er under utredning, men tar disse inntil videre. Håper de demper mer på kvalmen etterhvert!

Stomach issues under control

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Dec 13, 2014

I take one every morning after breakfast and it helps with my acidic stomach every morning. I am also now able to take my multi-vitamin in the morning as well.

Using as anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2676178 on Jan 20, 2013

Taking as an anti inflammatory (along with other natural products) Did the trick!

Really good against nausea.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

I have a lot of migraine related nausea, and this is some of the best stuff I have found against it. Be warned that there is some unclarity about if ginger in high doses is safe to use during pregnancy. But for the general public, ginger is assumed to be fairly safe.

great

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Sep 08, 2008

Good value good product

Mr Harold Dawson

Posted by Reviewer1234691 on Jan 22, 2009

For me this product is a wonderful digestive aid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »