Now Foods, GlucoFit, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

GlucoFit

Posted by Reviewer2631453 From Canada on Dec 12, 2008

I have type 2 diabetes and have been on medication for over a year but was unable to reach the level required by my physician. I started taking GlucoFit about 4 months ago and my blood sugar levels dropped within 48 hours and have steadily fallen since then. I am now consistently reading below 5 on my meter and am delighted to have this worry more or less behind me. Thank you GlucoFit and Thank you iHerb. BM Vancouver, Canada

Helping me with lean-PCOS

Posted by Reviewer2474654 From California on Feb 28, 2010

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

Actually reduces total insulin output

Posted by Reviewer1108029 From California on Jan 04, 2009

The best glucose control supplement I've tried. Better than fenugreek.

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3124711 From California on Jan 20, 2010

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

has made a huge difference

Posted by Reviewer3304456 From Pennsylvania on Feb 01, 2010

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.