great for hypoglycemia!

Posted by Reviewer1934518 on Jun 18, 2011

Normally when I eat meals with more than just a moderate amount of carbs, I get very tired and pass out about 2 hours afterwords. I also get very cranky, anxious, and feel terrible with carb hangover. When I take one of these pills with a meal, I have no reaction to bad carb foods at all. It's amazing how well these work!

Good thing I only bought a months' worth

Posted by Reviewer2757277 on Feb 16, 2011

I have been using the Gymema Sylvestre for over two weeks and have been disappointed to notice no change in my glucometer readings. It doesn't seem to be treating what ails me.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1598679 on Feb 02, 2011

Very very good. iHerb is fast and good

I take this everyday.

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

This helps my sugar levels.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 08, 2011

To keep my glucose in control. It's Boswellia- Frankenscense in the Bible.

Helps with hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Oct 09, 2010

Don't expect miracles from this stuff. It does help as a supportive treatment in a low carb diet.

Exceptional for Blood Sugar Control!

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 05, 2010

These truly work to lower blood sugar! I read the studies on lef.org and was impressed and I can say they truly work. My husband's A1c was 3.7 and he was averaging BG levels over 150 after meals; with these, his BG after meals has gone down into the 100s! Amazing!!! I use it in conjunction with NOW Chromemate.

Helping me with lean-PCOS

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 28, 2010

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

has made a huge difference

Posted by Reviewer3304456 on Feb 01, 2010

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Jan 20, 2010

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »