great way to relieve constipation

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

with only a tea spoon you can take a day's fiber. if you are good with psylium husk, this is the better way

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2456705 on Apr 27, 2015

I use this instead of flour or cornstarch to make gravy and sauces. It has NO calories. If you use a little it goes a long way.

Upset tummy

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Apr 21, 2015

Maybe this was too much fiber added to my diet, because it upset my tummy. I switched to a less concentrated fiber and prefer that.

Thickening powder

Posted by 5462703725262816651 on Mar 26, 2015

I use glucomannan powder for everything that I would normally use cornstarch for. Ie thicken stews, stir fry, gravy. It is not quite as tasty as cornstarch, but it still works well. It is also good in thick shakes, like the THM chocolate frappe. At this point in my cooking life, this is a necessary kitchen ingredient.

Excelente relación calidad/precio/cantidad de producto

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Excelente relación calidad/precio/cantidad de producto

Works as intended.

Posted by 4983801452414705123 on Jul 16, 2014

This powder stops uptake of carbs and thereby prohibit bloodsugar spikes and also has a laxative effect - helps reducing weight. I mix a teaspoon powder with half a glas of water by using a Milk Frother and drink it immediately - otherwise it becomes an undrinkable gel in a minute.

Glucomannan

Posted by 5469806349116901154 on Jul 04, 2014

I was impressed with their shipping to China. It arrived in a timely manner and I love the product!

Fantastic Product - Great in every way

Posted by 5538714359529007885 on May 13, 2014

I am eating the low carb way. I don't want to feel deprived, so I had to find a way to tweak the foods I love, to become low carb - enter Glucomannan. This product adds bulk/thickness/similarity, to my tweaked recipes. I love it so much. I live in the UK, where its impossible to find these products and when you do, you pay a king's ransom. iherb has made it possible to get these great products at little postage costs. Where would I be without iherb. An excellent company, selling excellent products. Thank you.

Glucomannan, NOW