3 years of experience

Posted by Reviewer2577609 on Sep 10, 2008

I feel no more pain on my knees and wristjoints, familydoctor does not believe me. iHerb.com is simply the cheapest inet shop. My orders from USA to Netherlands in 3-4 days.

Glucosamine 1000

Posted by Reviewer2785462 on Jul 30, 2009

Been taking them for some time now and have helped control the cartilage loss in my knees, and hips.

Best have found

Posted by Reviewer1685975 on Aug 25, 2010

All Glucosamine 1000 others sell come as tablets which are so large that they can and have become dangerously stuck the my esophagus. Your product is a gel capsule with Glu. HCl powder and because it is a gel, it is slippery resulting in ease of swallowing and no problem w/ the danger mentioned above. Meds that do get stuck in the wrong "throat" have resulted in radical surgery to remove them!!! A warning. This product is superb.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007

After doing some research, I learned that glucosamine hydrochloride is just as effective and much more cost effective. I will continue to use this product!

HELPS

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 24, 2008

arthritis, cartilage, joint pain relief at its best!

Great supplements for joints

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 19, 2011

I take 2-3 caps per day and believe me as soon as I take it I feel better at the same day. I recommended it to some of my friends, and all reported the same improvements. You might want combine it with MSM, Fish Oil and pumpkin seed oil (natural potent anti-inflammatory oil) depending on your inflammation.

Now Foods, Glucosamine '1000'

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

my mother uses glucosamine and it helps with the arthritis, but the best thing is that it comes in a capsule form so it is easy to take

Nice

Posted by 4777150799504218562 on Jan 07, 2014

Works

Good product !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2460350 on Aug 12, 2010

Nice for joint,and cheap enough !

No ideal

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I help my friend to buy it once but he never come back for more. I guess it is not beneficial to him.