Works on arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1867400 on Oct 24, 2007

My vet recommended this for my arthritic dog and it has made a big difference in his mobility.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Jan 03, 2009

This product works for me so I bought it for my son.

Good blend, right proportions

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Aug 24, 2008

I have trouble finding Glucosamine Chondroitin blends which are a good ratio of G:C and potent enough as my osteopath recommends doses in this substance by the grams, not milligrams. This fits the bill, but the pill is VERY large and not for everyone.

Kathy Vohland

Posted by Reviewer2889635 on Oct 04, 2008

I mistakenly ordered the wrong item. I normally get extra strength. The packaging is identical for the regular and extra strength is the identical except for those two words.

great!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jun 27, 2008

fantastic product!

Mr. B

Posted by Reviewer3223340 on Aug 28, 2008

Good stuff

Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer3042495 on Jan 12, 2010

This stuff is great for my finger aches and pains. I really notice when I'm not taking it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1521342 on Mar 27, 2010

excellent

/Now-Foods-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-240-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1294187 on Sep 04, 2011

This is the second bottle and is ready help my knee pain!

Effective

Posted by 5040941065800560233 on May 02, 2016

I used to buy a similar product from another manufacturer, at a health food store. I was unable to buy it last time so I bought a different product instead. The new product had the same constituents in the similar concentration but came in tablet form rather than capsules. In the space of a month or two I found that it didn't do the job and my rheumatoid arthritis got worse. I started looking around for another product and found this one online from iherb. After using it for a few weeks I started to notice some improvement. It seems to be as good as my original product and is a fair bit cheaper so I'll definitely be sticking with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »