• These are very large Tablets (1 inch). Click Here to view an image of the size.

• Customer Ratings

Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 240 Tablets

Posted by 4804531771864569006 on May 21, 2015

I've been buying Now Foods products for a number of years. Often I hear that glucosamine chondroitin don't work. I stopped using this product the end of March and after 6 weeks was in lots of discomfort. Once I thought about what I've been doing different, I quickly figured it out. Now that I'm taking glucosamine & chondroitin again, much of my discomfort has disappeared. Now products have always worked for me. So glad I found iHerb to order from.

Seems to work well for Osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jan 19, 2015

I take this with Doctor's Best OptiMSM. I take 2 tablets of this taken at the same time as the MSM), and my osteaoarthritis is a lot better, no more pain or weakness. I take 10,000 mg of MSM, it sounds like a lot, but I started low and then kept increasing it to where it was working more. MSM is natural in our bodies and is a sulfur, it lessens as we age. I did also start taking Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate(this compared to their regular gelatin doesn't gel, and it mixes in cold and hot beverages or water and has a little gelatin taste to it) which is supposed to also help with joints, as well as bones, etc. IHerb sells them all. I mix 1 or 2 Tbsp. of it in hot tea usually. God bless you all.

PRODUTO

Posted by 5225689207295844039 on Aug 28, 2014

ATE A PRESENTE DATA, AINDA NAO RECEBI O PRODUTO, GOSTARIA DE SABER QUANDO VOU RECEBER?

helped my knees

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Jun 18, 2014

I've taken it for 3 months together with Now Foods MSM and it helped my knees, the pain disappeared completely and did not come back after not taking it anymore. Before I could squat without severe pain and after three months I was able to do a high altitude 60km hiking trip in the mountains without any problems or pain. I'm very happy with this product

Gluscosamine and Chondroitin

Posted by 4961868508835458039 on Mar 05, 2014

I like this product because both ingredients are the sulfate version of the drug which someone told me was better than the HCL version. The product arrived on time and in timely fashion.

Bad sending, poor forwarding services

Posted by 5485199171399062685 on Jan 27, 2014

I never received my order, despite several reminders

Zeer goed en krachtig

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Aug 07, 2013

Na gebruik van 6 weken geen pijn meer bij het lopen in de knieën.Ik ben er erg blij mee!

excellent product

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Apr 02, 2013

I take it in combination with ascorbic acid, vit D,B-12 Mn and Boron for my back (cartridge issues).It helps me a lot to withstand weights and relieves the pain also.Will continue to but it!!

Joint Pain Greatly Relieved

Posted by Reviewer3033627 on Jan 03, 2013

One tablet in the morning, one in the evening for many years and my knee joint pain is significantly less and I'm able to remain active without constantly downing ibuprofin. I save lots of money ordering from iHerb.

High quality for reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I ordered this product for my neighbor, and old lady, who has no credit card nor Internet and always say, that she is like a person from the Stone Age, but I like her old fashioned way of living and home always smelling like cinammon pie, that she likes to bake for her neighbors, who help her at home. So back to the product. This wonderful neighbor who got this product with my help from IHerb said, that now she can walk twice more, as her joint pain reduced significantly and she can feel like her knees are stronger. Sjhe also noticed, that her hair became much stronger! so as I read more information, now I know, that hair material also needs glucosamine for being stronger! So it is not only health, but also beauty benefit!