New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

انتبه من شراء هذا المنتج !!!

Posted by 5443148978484180420 on Oct 07, 2013

قد يكون مفيد كمادة فعاله ولكن الكبسولات المغلفة تصنع من الجيلاتين من البقر والخنزير وقد كانت الشركة في السابق تصنعه من الجيلاتين البقري فقط ولكن قامت بتغيير ساسيتها من دون إنذار وتستطيع الرجوع إلى موقع الشركة وقراءة الأسئلة الأكثر شيوعا وستجد هذا الأمر مذكور بشكل واضح

chest pains!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Sep 30, 2010

I am really sad that I have to give this product a single star! I had such high hopes after reading all the positive reviews, and I have had such good experiences with other Now! products. But this product caused sharp chest pains - I can't tell if the pain is my rib cartilage, or lungs, or other soft tissue, but it starts about an hour after I take one of these capsules and disappears within 24 hours of when I stop taking them. If I take it as directed (3 per day with meals), the pain is too much for me to handle. I have to return this. Thankfully, iHerb has a low hassle return policy.

no improvement

Posted by Reviewer1916918 on Jun 28, 2011

My wife is taking this medication, but she says she will not help in any way, is not missing you eat more, because to date there is no improvement

Order not received

Posted by Reviewer2929159 on Sep 07, 2011

I am still waiting for my order. It has been over 3 weeks since I placed the order.

I won't buy it again

Posted by 5038474991775981848 on Nov 06, 2012

I found one pill broked and spilled in the bittle after onw month I opned it, so I won't buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »