so far so good

Posted by 5663307711752466103 on Nov 09, 2014

so far so good. Bought it for my dad who is having knee problems. It did help to alleviate his problem.

Probably not best item for joint health

Posted by 4611874273302828898 on Aug 24, 2014

During taking this product as long as 3 months I got very little positive result so may be it's not perfect formula exceptionally for me.

expect good effct

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on Oct 12, 2013

bought for mom and daddy with osteoarthritis. i searched website for osteoarthritis help. and some blogger recommended this drug. i hope osteoarthritis pain will decline!

Dad is using it

Posted by 5059305835663687659 on Aug 04, 2013

He says he cannot say he's noticed any differences compared to before using it. But fact is that he is a bit too heavy and his hips and bones and joints have been heavily used through years.

Lo compre para otra persona

Posted by 5715824190153049814 on Jul 16, 2013

No puedo opinar

Helps my little problem in my knees immediately but it also raises blood pressure as well

Posted by JadeD-AB on Jun 01, 2013

I have occasional uncomfortable feelings, stiffness and sometimes even pains in both knees lately. My dietary has been unintentionally low in protein and it seemed to affect all my skin strength, hair thinning and joints. So I tried to take more protein and, in particularly, collagen supplement, at first. Other than the hair loss, everything had improvement, even though slowly. Then I started on this glocosamine, immediately my knees felt so free and no pain ever visited them since. However, I went to donate blood yesterday, my blood pressure has never shoot so high. So I came back to read more reviews and articles, this is the cause why I have this dizziness then, with 85% certainty. I got my mom on this together, she also mentioned that the doctor commented on her higher BP last time too. She and I always on low BP problem. I think if I am on my normal exercise routine I should be perfect to continue with this glucosamine. Or if you can sweat the salt in your body out, e.g. sauna or yoga, then its fine too, I guess. Otherwise, like my mom, I'll reduce this glucosamine and find something else for her. Hopefully my personal observation in this honest review would be helpful for others to take care of their own health.

glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1413852 on Sep 02, 2012

it's ok

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Mar 04, 2012

I love NOW Foods range of products and ordered this twice already. But these are not very effective. I still feel a strain/stiff on joints and still crackling. Gonna highly recommend doctor's best.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Sep 29, 2011

Can't tell yet

Now Foods Glucosamine

Posted by SaulLeighton on Apr 28, 2011

Seems to work. Need to take for >6 months to get the full benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »