Helps my little problem in my knees immediately but it also raises blood pressure as well

Posted by JadeD-AB on Jun 01, 2013

I have occasional uncomfortable feelings, stiffness and sometimes even pains in both knees lately. My dietary has been unintentionally low in protein and it seemed to affect all my skin strength, hair thinning and joints. So I tried to take more protein and, in particularly, collagen supplement, at first. Other than the hair loss, everything had improvement, even though slowly. Then I started on this glocosamine, immediately my knees felt so free and no pain ever visited them since. However, I went to donate blood yesterday, my blood pressure has never shoot so high. So I came back to read more reviews and articles, this is the cause why I have this dizziness then, with 85% certainty. I got my mom on this together, she also mentioned that the doctor commented on her higher BP last time too. She and I always on low BP problem. I think if I am on my normal exercise routine I should be perfect to continue with this glucosamine. Or if you can sweat the salt in your body out, e.g. sauna or yoga, then its fine too, I guess. Otherwise, like my mom, I'll reduce this glucosamine and find something else for her. Hopefully my personal observation in this honest review would be helpful for others to take care of their own health.

So-So

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Sep 24, 2008

Not a very high quality G&C. Switched from another brand and doesn't work as well. Get yours with both the Glucosamine and Chondroitin from animal sources, instead of just one, as is the case here.

G.C & MSM Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This combo is excellent, while it does take a few weeks for each ingredient to assist joint health, this NOW product is excellent for older athletes like me in my 40's. I am planning to do my 5th half ironman triathlon this year thanks to this product!

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Mar 01, 2010

Seems to be not as effective as other brands I have taken

seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1219755 on Mar 11, 2010

with the pain. It hasn't been long enough on the MSM for me to really be sure!

Can't tell difference yet

Posted by Reviewer2417392 on Feb 10, 2011

Only first mth takin it haven't feel the difference

Now Foods Glucosamine

Posted by SaulLeighton on Apr 28, 2011

Seems to work. Need to take for >6 months to get the full benefit.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Sep 29, 2011

Can't tell yet

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Mar 04, 2012

I love NOW Foods range of products and ordered this twice already. But these are not very effective. I still feel a strain/stiff on joints and still crackling. Gonna highly recommend doctor's best.

glucosamine