• This product may come without the dispense pump.

• Reviews | English

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595680 on Mar 30, 2007

I suffer from Fibromyalgia. The very 1st time I used it, I felt relief immediately. And I know all about Pain Mmgt. Now I can start my day quicker, smoother & virtualy pain free.

Less muscle discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on May 06, 2008

I used this for inflammation & muscle tightness. No odor & smooth application. If applied twice a day, muscle pain & swelling reduced significantly. I am a massage therapist & I use this on my clients.

Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Arnica Cream

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

I use this on my neck after a long migraine - its really good after an Epsom salt bath!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1185733 on Apr 04, 2008

Bought this for my mother who has extreme discomfort from carple tunnel and arthritis in her thumbs: helped her immensely

Now Foods, Glucosamine, MSM & Amica Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2575962 on Sep 15, 2008

This product seems to alleviate the stiffness in my knees.

Very good stuff at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Oct 19, 2011

I started having lower back pain caused by an ankle injury and this lotion provides almost instant relief to my back aches. Also, it doesn't smell, which is a plus. I agree with other reviewers about the pump. Mine didn't work either so I just slop it out of the bottle with the pump stem. It is kind of a pain but I've had numerous problems with pump lotions in the past so it's not just an issue with this brand.

Medicore

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

After reading some good reviews i decided to buy this for my dad who has rheumatism on his knees and carpal tunnel in his hands. He dosnt use this anymore as it dosn't do him much good. The effect only last awhile and he will have pains again thru out the night that he cant sleep.

My joints are happier.

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Jan 16, 2012

I've been a massage therapist for decades. I use this on my joints, such as my hands, wrists, shoulders, and neck to reduce inflammation and help restore my joints. I also have used it on my lower back and knees with good success.

Very good for pain

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I have used many topical pain aides and this is the best. It works immediately and last for many hours. I have had pain in my large toes and I apply it every morning for immediate relief which lasts for hours.