• This product may come without the dispense pump.

• Reviews | English

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595680 on Mar 30, 2007

I suffer from Fibromyalgia. The very 1st time I used it, I felt relief immediately. And I know all about Pain Mmgt. Now I can start my day quicker, smoother & virtualy pain free.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1185733 on Apr 04, 2008

Bought this for my mother who has extreme discomfort from carple tunnel and arthritis in her thumbs: helped her immensely

Arnica Cream

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

I use this on my neck after a long migraine - its really good after an Epsom salt bath!

To me it's just one word: Superb

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 12, 2015

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am 43, two months ago my elbows started to swell and to be painful to bend to a degree that I could not rub my head with my left hand. I remembered that I have ordered few years before a New Food liposome lotion for a friend and I decided its time to try it myself. THE RESULT WAS LIKE MAGIC, just two rubs today and yesterday and I got my arms back. I just cant believe it, thank God and thank you iHerb thank you Now Foods thank you so much.

Now Foods, Glucosamine, MSM & Amica Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2575962 on Sep 15, 2008

This product seems to alleviate the stiffness in my knees.

My joints are happier.

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Jan 16, 2012

I've been a massage therapist for decades. I use this on my joints, such as my hands, wrists, shoulders, and neck to reduce inflammation and help restore my joints. I also have used it on my lower back and knees with good success.

Very good for pain

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I have used many topical pain aides and this is the best. It works immediately and last for many hours. I have had pain in my large toes and I apply it every morning for immediate relief which lasts for hours.

Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

this product is used for pain relief caused by arthritis, it has no heat and does not stain clothes, and it does give relief from arthritic pain

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2234699 on May 04, 2013

This product is amazing. I use it on my wrist,and neck because of injury. My 83 yr. old mother had a terrible bout with sciatic pain. This helped her more than the $60.00 presc.pain cream the dr. prescribed. I won't be without it. Great price also.

Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2192383 on Aug 20, 2008

Been using for 3 months - excellent moisturising, but not greasy - feels good on bruises, after exercising & sore muscles. The Arnica & Vitamin C Gel is great also.