EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.83

$16.99

Savings of: $6.16 (36% off)

Write a Review
  • This product may come without the dispense pump.

  • Customer Ratings

    5 Stars
    4 Stars
    3 Stars
    (8)
    2 Stars
    (6)
    1 Stars
    (4)
    Reviews | English
    Sort By

    Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

    Posted by 5122942040733018516 on Jul 31, 2015

    Kiváló termék! 52 éves nő vagyok. Nekem sokat segített az ízületi gyulladás és izom gyulladás gyógyulásában (derék , csípő, térd és váll). A fájdalom rövid időn belül elmúlt. Azóta is használom a krémet szinten tartásra, naponta kétszer kenem vékonyan a problémás területeket. Csökkentette az eséskor keletkezett zúzódás okozta fájdalmat és duzzanatot és lerövidítette a regenerációs időt. Mellékhatása is igen kedvező, simább, bársonyosabb lett a bőröm. Fiam 25 éves aktív sportoló és a gerincén 3 csigolyakopása van. Eddig ez a krém volt a leghatásosabb a számára. Ez csökkentette a leghamarabb a fájdalmát és azóta ő is folyamatosan használja a terméket naponta és panaszmentes azóta. Kedvező a termék ára. Gyors volt a leszállítás. Örülök, hogy megismertem ezt a terméket és máskor is rendelek Önöktől. Pappné Bíró Erzsébet, Hungary, 2015.07.31

    Was this review helpful to you?

    1 person found the following review helpful

    To me it's just one word: Superb

    Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 12, 2015

    I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am 43, two months ago my elbows started to swell and to be painful to bend to a degree that I could not rub my head with my left hand. I remembered that I have ordered few years before a New Food liposome lotion for a friend and I decided its time to try it myself. THE RESULT WAS LIKE MAGIC, just two rubs today and yesterday and I got my arms back. I just cant believe it, thank God and thank you iHerb thank you Now Foods thank you so much.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    2 people found the following review helpful

    Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz

    Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 26, 2015

    Good set of ingredients without the real nasty preservatives.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    very good, can recommend!

    Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 15, 2015

    I've bought it for my parents and it's effective. It reduces pain after physical activities. Espesially good for knees.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    DOESN'T OFFER PAIN RELIEF

    Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Mar 20, 2015

    This cream doesn't even offer pain relief for arthritis, too greasy, the scent also not to my liking. Now Foods MSM Cream was a better choice.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    fait bien son boulot

    Posted by Frenchgirl on Sep 02, 2014

    je l'utilise régulierement après le sport ou quand je sens que le dos me tiraille. ca marche plutôt bien grâce à l'arnica. dernierement, je me suis foulée la cheville : j'ai appliqué immédiatement, et 2 fois apr jour. en deux jours, je n'avais plus mal!

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Very useful to my mum!

    Posted by 5330158571251908479 on Aug 15, 2014

    Very useful to my mum!

    Was this review helpful to you?

    This works for me

    Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Jul 03, 2014

    We do a lot of lifting and moving in the course of our work. At the end of the day, I slather this on any sore spots, and I'm convinced it quickens the healing. At the first sign of slightest stiff neck or sore muscles, I use it. My husband hurt his knee running and in addition to doctors suggestions, he used this product. He amazed his doctor at how quickly he was back up and running again, within 6 1/2 weeks. I highly recommend this.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    1 person found the following review helpful

    Magic stuff

    Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jun 25, 2014

    Very surprised at the huge size of this tube for the very cheap price! And it works. Am so happy it actually gives you relief from those aches and pains one gets as you age - mainly for soft tissue ailments though, not for osteo arthritis or bone problems. Had a very sore shoulder the day this arrived, put it on straight away, and lo and behold, the pain went almost immediately. Highly recommend this for muscle and soft tissue injuries.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

    Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

    this product is used for pain relief caused by arthritis, it has no heat and does not stain clothes, and it does give relief from arthritic pain

    Was this review helpful to you?

    2 people found the following review helpful

    Items 1-10 of 78 total

    « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »