• This product may come without the dispense pump.

• Reviews | English

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595680 on Mar 30, 2007

I suffer from Fibromyalgia. The very 1st time I used it, I felt relief immediately. And I know all about Pain Mmgt. Now I can start my day quicker, smoother & virtualy pain free.

Less muscle discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on May 06, 2008

I used this for inflammation & muscle tightness. No odor & smooth application. If applied twice a day, muscle pain & swelling reduced significantly. I am a massage therapist & I use this on my clients.

Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Arnica Cream

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

I use this on my neck after a long migraine - its really good after an Epsom salt bath!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1185733 on Apr 04, 2008

Bought this for my mother who has extreme discomfort from carple tunnel and arthritis in her thumbs: helped her immensely

Now Foods, Glucosamine, MSM & Amica Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2575962 on Sep 15, 2008

This product seems to alleviate the stiffness in my knees.

To me it's just one word: Superb

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 12, 2015

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am 43, two months ago my elbows started to swell and to be painful to bend to a degree that I could not rub my head with my left hand. I remembered that I have ordered few years before a New Food liposome lotion for a friend and I decided its time to try it myself. THE RESULT WAS LIKE MAGIC, just two rubs today and yesterday and I got my arms back. I just cant believe it, thank God and thank you iHerb thank you Now Foods thank you so much.

Medicore

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

After reading some good reviews i decided to buy this for my dad who has rheumatism on his knees and carpal tunnel in his hands. He dosnt use this anymore as it dosn't do him much good. The effect only last awhile and he will have pains again thru out the night that he cant sleep.

Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

this product is used for pain relief caused by arthritis, it has no heat and does not stain clothes, and it does give relief from arthritic pain

Very good for pain

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I have used many topical pain aides and this is the best. It works immediately and last for many hours. I have had pain in my large toes and I apply it every morning for immediate relief which lasts for hours.