helped quickly

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Jan 31, 2009

I had run out of glucosamine and as soon as this came I got back into my regimen. My knees began to feel better very quickly. It's great not for just vegetarians but also for those with stomachs sensitive to shellfish.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2692541 on Jan 24, 2013

Made my knees and shoulders feel better in 2 weeks, I can train harder without any pain now.

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer1392108 on Apr 23, 2015

I have been using Glucosamine & MSM for years now. The results are outstanding. I have no pain and can do more sport and being very active despite of a severe hip arthritis

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Jan 05, 2010

Good Product

joints pain

Posted by kozo275090 on Jun 17, 2010

I think that it effects better for softenning my knee ache, especially in case of using with hydraplenish.

add to your list

Posted by Reviewer3020393 on Jul 24, 2010

i have been taking this supplement for some time now and wouldn't go without it. it helps round out the other supplements for bone and joint issues that anyone has.

Great Price on Vegetarian Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been looking for an affordable vegetarian product for years and I finally found it. It has helped the grinding in my knees.

helping my joints

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

I have had this on the shelf and only just starting taking it regularly. I notice my joints are feeling better and i have less aches than before. More flexibility it seems. We are also trying the MSM powder, but I find it easy to take these.

I'm delighted!

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 10, 2010

I was impressed the first few days, I started feeling relief of pain in my knee. Congratulations to iHerb, will always be with you.

Now Foods Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Sep 27, 2010

I am a big fan of Now Foods vitamins - the quality of the products is great and they are very affordable. The Glucosamine and MSM tabs help with my arthritis.