A must have

Posted by Reviewer2845016 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for some time. I find that the vegitarian glucosamine works far better than the other type. I find NOW foods products to be very good quality for the price.

Now Foods Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

THis is GREAT@! I have tried other similar products before, but none have worked as well as this one for me. It has created a great improvement in my knees!

works

Posted by Reviewer1783224 on Nov 24, 2012

My fiancé said that this product really reduces pain in her feet.

Helps troubled joints

Posted by maywonginSing on Dec 15, 2012

I bought this for my husband after he complained about a stiff finger joint and he can hear his joint when he moves his finger. After taking the supplement for a week, he told me the sound was gone and the stiffness has lessened. It is over a year since he started taking Glucosamine, he has no more complaints about stiff joints.

Has made a big difference!

Posted by Reviewer3014795 on Jan 16, 2013

I've had a medial meniscus tear for years, and as I am very active/athletic, it would act up from time to time and require rest, ice, heat, or ibuprofen. Over the past few months, it had been causing pain and/or discomfort on a daily basis. I had never tried a glucosamine supplement because of the shellfish added to them (I am a vegetarian). When I saw that this was a vegetarian formula, I decided to give it a try. After two weeks, there is marked improvement! I still have to be careful with my knee during strenuous workouts, but the day-to-day pain has dissipated completely. It also seems to have rid me of the pain I had from a rotator cuff sprain I incurred last summer. I highly recommend the product, and Iherb's service has been terrific as always1

Good

Posted by 4617115166748313441 on May 05, 2015

After taking this Now Foods, Glucosamine & MSM i can go up and down the stairs without any pain. Amazing product. . . . thumb up

he makes my joints

Posted by 4982528369319055790 on Jan 24, 2016

it helps very much, my joints don't hurt anymore and I can do yoga again!

relieves knee pain after the hard outdoor sports

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

great

Relieves Inflammation

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Mar 03, 2014

Glucosamine & MSM relieves my inflammation, when run out, I notice the inflammation increases.

Good product without shellfish!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Sep 03, 2008

I chose this because it has the ingredients I'm looking for without the shellfish, which most glucosamine has. It has made a difference with arthritis in my neck.