Naturopath Doc

Posted by Reviewer1700290 on Sep 08, 2009

This is a product we have good result with.

Another plus for vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2890406 on Jan 01, 2008

I really appreciate Now Foods vegetarian oriented supplements and their reasonable prices.

Glucosamine & MSM Vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jan 01, 2008

I'm still new to this product but I'm thrilled that I could finally find a vegan version of glucosamine (& added benefit to also have msm) that is in vegecaps. I only had tablets before that were impossible to digest. These are very easy to digest. Thanks very much !!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Jan 02, 2008

All vegetarian, and very effective.

Good for those who can't have shellfish

Posted by Reviewer1307879 on Feb 22, 2008

This product has a definite effect on the joints, clearly easing pain and allowing freer movement. Can't beat it for the price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Feb 24, 2008

Love the v-caps - much easier to swallow than the large caplets I previously used. Helps with the joint pain, and I now take them consistently, since I'm not struggling to swallow them.

Posted by Reviewer1150577 on Nov 28, 2007

I prefer to take Glucosamine tables in vegetarian version. Thank you for having it!

helping my joints

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

I have had this on the shelf and only just starting taking it regularly. I notice my joints are feeling better and i have less aches than before. More flexibility it seems. We are also trying the MSM powder, but I find it easy to take these.

Avoid pain medication for joints

Posted by Reviewer3161556 on Jun 26, 2011

I take this with hyaluronic acid and find that they work to eliminate the pain and stiffness from my joints. I was skeptical at first, and it did take a month or two for their beneficial effects to be felt. Now, if I miss taking them, I can tell within a couple of days because the pain and stiffness come back. Having been active and pain free all my life, it was scary to feel the aches and pains and loss of mobility that made me start to feel old at 66 yrs of age. I am so grateful that these supplements help me stay active and pain free without the use of pain medication. Pain medication just hides the symptoms and cause other problems, but these supplements help by dealing with the problem. I have taken other brands, and chondroitin for several months when traveling and did not know I could get international shipping. They did not help. Glad to know that as a vegetarian, my joints could be benefitted without having to rely on chondroitin, and that, in fact, glucosamine and MSM were better used by our bodies than chondroitin anyway.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Aug 18, 2011

It is the best. I like the fact that it is vegetarian.