Two a day

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 09, 2008

Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it will do the trick. I took this for years with meals and had moderate success. Once I learned it should be taken on an empty stomach my results have improved dramatically.

Work great for my mother. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

My mother has joint pain for months. Doctor recommended her to take Glucosamine sulfate. Now Foods 750mg work great. But it come into effect after 2-3 weeks. So glad to see my mother's joint pain greatly reduced. Will continue to use it . Strongly recommend to elderly to take it. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

My hip pain is gone

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Jan 23, 2007

About 5 or 6 years ago I fell in a store and landed on my hip. A year later I developed severe pain in the hip that I fell on. A couple of years after that I started to take this product and I now am pain free in that hip. It took a year for it to really help, but I think that is because I waited almost 2 years to take any thing for it except Advil. Now I no longer need Advil or any pain medication.

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2008

Beats Move Free's Advanced Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin product in effectiveness for much less $$

Don't ever stop selling this product!

Posted by Reviewer3259451 on Nov 21, 2007

This is the only glucosamine product that makes my arthritis symptoms manageable. I've tried many other brands and combos and this is the best, for years.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1369351 on Apr 21, 2009

I noticed a difference in my joints within 3-4 weeks after my Dr. suggested it. I take 3 capsules every morning

Good Deal Brand

Posted by Reviewer2809978 on May 05, 2009

NOW brand is a brand I can always rely on; this glucosamine sulfate works just as good for me as the more expensive brands.

Helps my arthritis a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on Apr 26, 2012

Glucosamine Sulfate works much better than the Hydrochloride. This is a good product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on May 03, 2014

My S-I joint had been giving out several times a day, sometimes dropping me to the floor. Just a couple days on this and my S-I problems disappeared.

Now Foods Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg. 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3015740 on May 04, 2011

I've been taking this product for over 10 years and have found it to be very effective for the Ortho-Arthritus in my neck and back and knees.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »