New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Glucosamine Sulfate, 750 mg, 240 Capsules

Two a day

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 09, 2008

Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it will do the trick. I took this for years with meals and had moderate success. Once I learned it should be taken on an empty stomach my results have improved dramatically.

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2008

Beats Move Free's Advanced Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin product in effectiveness for much less $$

My hip pain is gone

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Jan 23, 2007

About 5 or 6 years ago I fell in a store and landed on my hip. A year later I developed severe pain in the hip that I fell on. A couple of years after that I started to take this product and I now am pain free in that hip. It took a year for it to really help, but I think that is because I waited almost 2 years to take any thing for it except Advil. Now I no longer need Advil or any pain medication.

Work great for my mother. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

My mother has joint pain for months. Doctor recommended her to take Glucosamine sulfate. Now Foods 750mg work great. But it come into effect after 2-3 weeks. So glad to see my mother's joint pain greatly reduced. Will continue to use it . Strongly recommend to elderly to take it. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Don't ever stop selling this product!

Posted by Reviewer3259451 on Nov 21, 2007

This is the only glucosamine product that makes my arthritis symptoms manageable. I've tried many other brands and combos and this is the best, for years.