Now Foods, Glutathione, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

didn't see results yet

Posted by Reviewer2125817 From Illinois on Nov 04, 2008

My friend recommended this antioxidant, she told me that it helped her to clear up the breakouts. I've been taking it together with multivitamins for about 2 weeks now. I can't tell that I noticed any difference yet. May be I'll see some changes in a month.

Gluthathione order

Posted by Reviewer3298788 From California on Nov 05, 2008

well, as of the moment.. I am currently taking it as my daily supplement. And It has no bad side effects as of the moment. I using it for a month right now. Thanks for Iherb for fast and affordable shipping. More Power

Unsure

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

Much of what I've read on this supplement seems to suggest that it breaks down in the gut before being absorbed into the stomach wall and into your blood. In principal, this is a very useful product, but it needs a transport mechanism, such as a lipid, to carry it without being broken down.